Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What ya smokin' tonight????

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by deacon, Aug 22, 2010.

1. Yeah ok thanks dude. It was a joke. What does $5 get anyone? Enjoy policing the internet guy.

• Like Like x 1
  2. A bit of cheese that i grew February, nicely cured and great cheese taste
    20180925_141825.jpg 20180925_141853.jpg

Sent from my SM-J530Y using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 2
  3. PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. 18E6CDCE-2600-49AF-B6AF-41A04411935D.jpeg
    My dumbass liked the piece I’d just picked up so I figured I’d pick up a second one for a dab rig, just in a different color. The first time I bought this piece for flower, the lighting in the store made it look blue, then I walked outside with it and it turned out it was lavender tinted. Fast forward to 2 days ago and I walk back into the same exact headshop, see the blue one, which is a different color than lavender...and buy that. Now I have two nearly indistinguishable pieces of the same damn color. And naturally, there were no returns and no exchanges, no exceptions. Regardless, it still hits hard as hell. My plug gets Cali bud sent to her then she does her own butane extraction at home to make wax. I know BHO gets a bad rep sometimes but it’s so fire. She said she made it with 4 different strains.

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Is that your torch on the right?

• Like Like x 1
  6. #62926 BrewsnWeed666, Sep 25, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2018
    Made my edibles for when I go on hospital Thursday it was originally a normal cake mix but I threw Nutella in the mix

IMG_20180925_160738.jpg IMG_20180925_161022.jpg IMG_20180925_165853.jpg IMG_20180925_165840.jpg

@slipknotfreak666 they don't look as dank as the edibles you get BUT I MADE HASH CAKES BROTHER WOOOOOOO!!

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. yep

• Like Like x 1
  8. Who makes it?

9. Some Orange Creamsicle batter...an Orange Crush x Juicy Fruit...great pain relief , within a few minutes after the initial hard hitting hit, i can feel a slight tingle throughout my trapezoid muscles and a nice release of tension from neck to mid back. Stress be gone!

Cheers blades! These Colorado mornings are getting brisk...peace!

20180925_114638.jpg 20180925_114645.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  10. It's the heart that went into making them. Enjoy!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Looks amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
  12. No clue but I’ll let you know tomorrow morning. It’s a triple flame.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Cool, thanks.

• Winner Winner x 1

14. I just decarbed it then put half the cake mix in the tin & sprinkled the hash into it & put Nutella on top then put more cake mix ontop lmaoo

They work though man I ate half a cake earlier because they where staring at me & I was in pain lmao, I got red eyes & I'm still feeling it now :laughing::laughing:

I think if I ate a full one I'd be high as shit brother :smoking::smoking: I'm gonna eat a full cake Thursday once I'm back home & then probably dribble for the rest of the night watching wrestling :lmafoe::lmafoe:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Great photos as always gang! Nice to see everyone having a productive week! :)

Cherry AK

cherry.jpg

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Sooo how is she purging? Vac oven or just open air? Cause I've made some tasty tane soup myself but never again until I get a vac/ Vac oven

Sent from my HTC U11 life using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Went on a nice ride today, wrist feels alot better than last week. Temps were in the low 70s, sunny. Smoked my last joint of Sequioa Strawberry.
    [​IMG]
    Rolled up some of The White for tomorrow, this shit smells really nice, after grinding, lemon, pine, mint.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. It’s a Scorch Torch

• Like Like x 1