Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What ya smokin' tonight????

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by deacon, Aug 22, 2010.

1. The best part of trimming is hand picking nugs to toke on while you do it.
    20180713_151847.jpg 20180713_133735.jpg 20180713_133718.jpg

• Like Like x 9
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. What in the hell is 710? LOL

3. 710 is OIL just flip your phone upside down lol July 10th or 7/10 was dubbed the 4/20 of concentrates!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Rolled up some Pineapple Kush for later tonight. Some pretty nice shit. Nice spongy.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  5. Just sitting here, toking a little "True OG" topped with a little "no name" kief in my pretty dark blue pipe. Thinking about having a 150 mg edible later today. :D (I got some before the laws changed in California) It's just too dang hot to really do anything today! So it looks like it's a "computer day", where I'll just work on the List and read a bunch more medical studies! :coffee:

So I'll be popping in and out of GC all day (even my brain can only take reading so many medical studies in a row! :blink: lol ) GC is where I like to "decompress" and relax!

Granny :wave:

• Like Like x 5
  6. Cannalope Haze

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 12
  7. Santa Cruz Black Widow....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Not smoking this til tomorrow but had to show u guys today! lmao

• Like Like x 10
    • Winner Winner x 2
  8. Oh and i got this new TAG Glass Atomic Blue Stardust Klein thursday...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 3
  9. Nice looking piece of glass!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Tonight on the menu I’ve got “Cheese” and “Orange Sherbet”... yummy. I just took a week’s long tolerance break and I’m so excited to light up a joint

• Like Like x 2
  11. black widow is a indica hybrid r? I'm not sure if this is true but I have heard rumor that black widow and blue widow are the same thing just different growers different region

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. Gonna smoke another one of these, Pineapple Kush. Listening to some Eric Johnson.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  13. In a little while, some more of the Abusive OG, listening to some Scott Henderson/Vital Tech Tones.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  14. A nug of blue skittles I'm smoking now. 20180712_200233.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  15. Black Widow is the original cut of White Widow the original grower took when he left greenhouse seeds co apperently the main owner was shiesty so dude took his cut said you keep the name I'll call mine black widow and headed over too Mr.Nice seedbank....

Sent from my HTC U11 life using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. u ever have black afghani it looks visually similiar as well but total different taste

17. Just picked up 2gs of some unknown weed it smells like lemon to me :confused_2:

IMG_20180715_181351.jpg IMG_20180715_181336.jpg

• Like Like x 7
  18. ok explain the different color white widow is usually bright green and loaded with so much trichomes it looks white while black widow is total polar opposites which leads me to believe the blue widow is just a less then desirable pheno that they renamed for marketing purposes

Probably lemon then yk how many there are now lemon tree. lemon skunk .lemon kush. lemon og it goes on forever

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Looks like lemon skunk but you how that goes I it fluffy lose or kinda tight and mid compact

• Like Like x 1