Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What ya smokin' tonight????

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by deacon, Aug 22, 2010.

1. Talking about price drop, saw today on-line that a shop had $75 oz. $2.70 a gram, SoCo Kush, Indica. Definitely the cheapest I've seen around here. Will pic some up if still available in a couple of weeks.

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. Super relaxing, yet leaves you very much functional...I like to forget Grandpa in the closet for long while & then look him up for a visit now n then to catch up

• Like Like x 2
  3. Oh my

• Like Like x 2
  4. GG # 4 in the brick , listening to Dave East .
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 9
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  5. judging by the number of trichomes per square cm the black widow is approaching 30% THC. Holy fuck that looks like it would put you in a stupor for a while.

• Like Like x 2
  6. It’s been a BHOMb ass night...

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 5
  7. About to smoke a J of hash then play some PS2 hell yeah

IMG_20180521_131712.jpg

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Game was amazing for it's time man, I forgot about it myself till I seen it in a game shop for 50p :laughing::laughing:

• Like Like x 2
  9. Think I'll play some GTA San Andreas on my phone but I'll connect a remote to it first.

Anyways time to hit a bong because I'm all outta raw paper and the any other I try is too rough on my chest.

Got any paper suggestions brews??

Sent from my Pixel XL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2

10. Hell yeah San Andreas kicks ass man

Try OCB papers if you can find them mate I use them myself when I'm out of raws, they're pretty much the same man as raws unbleached ect

ocb-slim-organic-hemp-papers-filter-tips.jpg

Edit: just noticed the picture is baby skins instead of kingys lol you can get the king sized ones the same

• Like Like x 1
  11. Probably won't find them in town today but I think if I head to the bigger town abit next time they might have some.

Guess it's the vape and the bong today. Sad thing is in using my shitty plastic bong because I broke my Aussie tap track bong. Thanks tho brews

Sent from my Pixel XL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  12. Some Sour Tangie for tomorrow, really nice citrus/diesel scent. Friend (traded for Purple Paralysis) said it was really nice shit.:smiley-rolling-joint::weed-4::smoke:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  13. Having some of this brew Contact Hive | Southern Grist Brewing Co.. It has some Purple Haze and Tangi terps in it. To me, I'm picking up on the feel definitely the terps like doing a dab of a concentrate. Fuck Yeah!
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 9
  14. About to wake n bake with a bowl of hash hell yeah:smoke:

IMG_20180522_114146.jpg IMG_20180522_114748.jpg

• Like Like x 8
  15. No worries bro you should just order a case of raws online man then you'd never run out lol I'm tempted to order a box of blunts lol

• Like Like x 1
  16. Double post

• Like Like x 1