Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What ya smokin' tonight????

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by deacon, Aug 22, 2010.

1. WHATTTTT seriously?

BLACK LABEL FOR LIFE!!!! 5drops can clean ANYTHING!!!!!!

Fuck shops go to your local pharmacy and look for it in the first aid section. OR whatever u guys call Walmart there lmfao! They gotta have it there somewhere!

• Like Like x 1

2. I've asked before man my friend works in a pharmacy & she said they don't supply it it wasn't even in the order list lmao, Walmart is called Asda over here they don't do it either, would a cheap bottle of vodka do the trick? I don't mind dropping £10 on a litre of cheap voddy if it'll clean my bongs

• Like Like x 1
  3. Lovely.
    I gotta try me some purps.
    Any purps will do..

• Like Like x 1

4. Don't think so man I've checked for it before & had no luck

5. Shit the highest % we get is 80% & i think that's Absinthe, i have some 60% moonshine would that work?

6. If you're UK based, I get this stuff through amazon and it works wonders with kosher salt. Cheap as I've found too.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

7. I'm from the UK, thanks for the link I'll have to order some when i have the ££ that's pretty cheap :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Seriously tho that shit would clean the tar out of a junkies veins

Sent from my 2PQ93 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Also using Kosher salt helps quite a bit.

• Like Like x 3
  10. BTW, I found if you just do one solid cleaning with the black label and then just rinse a couple drops of the orange everyone you change the water, you don't have to clean nearly as much and it still stays clear!

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. Damn Brews i feel bad for you fuck living in the UK. Anarchy in the UK but not fucking ISO what the fuck i quit...

• Like Like x 1
  12. Yeah fuck thaaat lol. I love visiting but I like my guns and pot. And California is bad enough as it is right now.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Alright grasscity friends come along with me while I build this joint

Twax base

IMG_5746.JPG

Topped with dry sift

IMG_5749.JPG

Add pile of mixed strain salad (Banana Cookies 1, 2, &4, and Banana Split)

IMG_5744.JPG

IMG_5752.JPG

Ready to ignite

IMG_5753.JPG

:smoke: have a good one folks!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 10
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Hey Gus, what kinda papers do you like?

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  15. I typically use zigzags man, I always have the orange and the original white pack on deck for two size options lmao I like raw as well since it's more natural without anything added really. There's not many papers I haven't tried that don't work well though. I don't like the blue "thin" papers from zig zag though. Thought they burned weird

Depends lol I used to cover it from side to side and yes that made it a touch harder but now I leave that little bit of space to I can roll it without the bud sticking to right by the glue side. Super easy to roll with the Twax now lol the bud sticks to it pretty well

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. Wow that was so beautiful it almost makes me want to just quit smoking out of my glass all together. Thanks for sharing that!

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1