Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What ya smokin' tonight????

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by deacon, Aug 22, 2010.

1. ROFLMFAOOOO.... EEEEEdddiioooot is that you? Or are you the new Troll to replace him?
    Regardless i hope you die :inlove:

2. " Not the stuff he buys"
    Ya know guys those $18 8rs are hard to come across... only the TOP SHELF smokers get those!

3. Cherry Cookies in the Flowerpot , listening to Method Man , U God and Masta Killa freestyle on Tim Westwood.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 8
  4. Everyone take a smoke break lol

We all here for the weed pics lets mellow the vibe lol

Got this bitchin shirt from Krunkz Kreationz yesterday

IMG_5411.JPG

Have a good evening peeps

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Rolling up some of my buddy's hybrid for the week, and listening to this album.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Colombian Gold joint for maybe tomorrow. It's nice shit, really nice taste, nice buzz for 15% thc, 8% cbd.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
    • Like Like x 7
  6. That shirt is fucking tight man... i believe i follow him on IG now becauee of you... follow a bunch of peeps on there because of you

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Enjoying a bit of cannabis is never a competition. We’re here to share with each other what we’re smoking tonight, that’s all.
    Love Journey’s first album. No Steve Perry. Pretty progressive.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. That's the point I was trying to make.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. The first 3 no Perry. I always liked Greg Rollie's voice, even on Santana shit.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Don’t forget, Neal Schon played with Carlos before Journey too..

11. I know, also another left, maybe Ross Valery.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Thanks man I love the design haha wish it had his tag on it too but it's still dope lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  13. That's what I meant. No one is regulating what is or isn't organic. So everyone claims it. Sorry to offend.

• Like Like x 2
  14. IMG_1241.JPG
    Northern Lights (Maine grown)-not sure if it’s the beloved #5, but she sure likes to party... Image1518669816.321126.jpg Image1518669826.157400.jpg Image1518669837.287036.jpg
    Just checked out JT’s latest with Chris Stapleton...

...and now getting lost in this....

☮️

• Like Like x 8
  15. Not tonight but will definitely be smoking some of these in a couple of months time[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 8
  16. Nice

• Like Like x 1
  17. Nice

• Like Like x 1
  18. Ghost Candyman Cured Resin...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  19. 2 oz of some of the best stuff I've been able to get in Melbourne so far. 1518706678215.jpg 1518706684202.jpg 1518706691154.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925I using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 10