Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What ya smokin' tonight????

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by deacon, Aug 22, 2010.

1. OMG that's juicy! I'm on a mandatory weed break why did I come here! I'm weak gotta go! Thought I could handle a quick peak
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  2. Strawberry banana Twax joint

IMG_5406.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 7
  3. Some Colombian Gold for tomorrow.
    [​IMG]
    Some Kosher Kush for tomorrow night.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
  4. Funny you should say this.
    I grew some Columbian Gold not too long ago and was surprised buy how much it reminds me of the stuff we got back in the day. A slight scent of rose petals from the jar and a chocolatey tasting keif & the stoney stone that I remembered as a teen... bravo the seventies...
    87D54ACE-6573-42F0-840E-132AD1A32A89.jpeg

• Like Like x 7
  5. #60085 Jonny5Alive, Feb 14, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2018
    De-stressing with this chunk of Purple Nurple...
    IMG_1235.JPG IMG_1239.JPG
    ☮️
    Ps. This pairs nicely....

• Like Like x 8
  6. I got this cart Sunday night and it's amazing...

Farmer X Zkittles 650mg cartridge of GREATNESS, LITERALLY taste like you just ate skittles after hitting it
    never had something sooooo goooooood in my life.....

[​IMG]

Just uploaded pics of White Widow and am taking pics of this Ghost 313 Candyman wax i got as we speak will have another post up b4 the morning sun rises....

• Like Like x 5
  7. #60087 DrGonzz420, Feb 14, 2018
    Some White Widow I picked up from Main Street Marijuana in Washington State for $32 a half ounce, or $8 an eighth (bought 4 bags). It's actually pretty decent stuff too. Smells nice. Not very stinky, but it's good. 16.8% THC.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  8. Rofl... this page is full of WHITE WIDOW.....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

was a quick shoot with this so no macros lol.

Sour Alien,Pink Kush,Pugs Breath, and Candyman Live Resin comming to a thread near you soon!!!!

• Like Like x 9
  9. Bubblegum Image1518623187.115665.jpg Image1518623197.268566.jpg Image1518623205.733003.jpg
    GREW BY ME!!! Lol

• Like Like x 9
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Didn't realize it was a competition, you must be new here kid.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. Wait I thought I had the best stuff haha

Just poking some fun!

I'm smoking some Banana Cookies 2

I've been lazy bout pics sorry

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
  12. You're only smoking the best if you're from the west ;)
    Here's a nice bud that came from a $15 eighth. Taken with a crappy camera.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  13. Bro you're talking about smoking the best and you copped a $15 1/8th . Guarantee Gus homegrown blows that outta the water.

Sent from my 2PQ93 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. #60094 DrGonzz420, Feb 14, 2018
    I'm not understanding what you're saying lol. Yes, when I'm in the shop and I see a good deal I buy it. Just like I buy other weed with it that is higher quality lol. What I'm hearing from your words is that you don't know how to buy weed.

15. #60095 DrGonzz420, Feb 14, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2018
    Connie Chung I bought for $24 an eighth. Where I live the most expensive thing in the shop goes for about $30. My brother who lives in Seattle pays close to $40 for the stuff I pay $20 for.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  16. Damn, that's some sweet looking stuff. Most of the stuff they have on the counters is way pricier than that. When I visit I usually shell out about 30 quid for two top flight grams. I get my 4 gs for the same price from my homie.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 5
  17. He isn't new. Where does he say it's a comp or that his is better than anyone's?I'd choose to smoke Gus's stuff and others here homegrown before 90% of the shit I've seen in shops... Happy Valentine's Day to all my Ganja loving blades!!!!! Tonight I'll be smoking many things but I'll start with this purple pineapple express not to much purple but tastes funky good! Drinking some Woodford Reserve, and a 3floyds zombie dust love you all!!!! 1518651631834.jpg 1518651651985.jpg

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. I agree most of the bud from the shops is terrible. But not the stuff I buy lol and I don't smoke anyone's homegrown anymore after I caught my buddy spraying some sketchy Chinese pesticides on his bud lol

19. Yup total NOOB over here... Mr. 189 posts...

:lmafoe::lmafoe::lmafoe::lmafoe: