Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What ya smokin' tonight????

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by deacon, Aug 22, 2010.

1. The last of the Gorilla Glue.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
  2. IMG_1212.JPG IMG_1213.JPG
    Cheese

• Like Like x 7
  3. It's good.... I was in the area. Not my favorite weed. Yeah it's salt grown. We're kinda all moving toward 100% organics. I love str8organics. Definitely preferable.

Sent from my 2PQ93 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Looks like trim

• Like Like x 1

5. You need to get your eyes tested then pal as i said it's Shake not trim.

6. All the he same to me lol, wasn’t trying to cut you down

• Funny Funny x 1

7. Lol i know you wasn't man i was just fucking with you ;) the shake/trim isn't bad for the price that i paid & it'll see me through till my main plug gets back in town lol i usually get actual nugs rather then shake :laughing:

• Like Like x 2
  8. In Oregon it is all organic pretty much because the term organic is fda regulated and can't actually be used to label weed. So as long as your product passes pesticide testing people will tell you it is organically grown.

• Like Like x 2
  9. that's not fucking true at all.... we have multiple certifications that prove were 100% organic, Clean green as well as DEM. Just because you pass lab tests doesn't mean it's organic.

10. Jungle boys pass every lab test and their sure as hell not organic.

11. I think he was referring to the people that claim their product is organic when it's not lol which is a lot of businesses because they know organic sells. Where I used to grow they claimed sun grown in soil and organic. Well we had 40k watts per room lmao and synthetic nutrients AND switched to coco and they still claim soil grown. Shady ass companies out there man

It's like a buyer beware type thing

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  12. About a year and a half ago, the state told shops not to use the term organic in their products, something like that.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Some nice platinum girl scout cookies from my recent harvest. 1st j smoked from this batch. Only smoke 1/3. I'm pretty fucked up right now. That last bud, is outlaw orange and she's going to be for dinner. Lol[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 8
  14. Oh, GSC how I love you-gorgeous harvest!
    ☮️

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Black Jack dabs, Mone Corleone freestyle on Funk Flex
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 9
  16. Looking really nice. Enjoy!

• Like Like x 2
  17. You mind explaining that term, “salt grown”?

18. IMG_0196.JPG

Blissful wizard and a beer.

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 8
  19. Bottled nutes brah

• Like Like x 2
  20. I'm smoking Frisian Duck this stuff is more of a purple hue and only 7% THC. The inhale is nice and floral and I like it, it's really relaxing.

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 5