Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What ya smokin' tonight????

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by deacon, Aug 22, 2010.

1. Lol it's gonna get made into cake pops mang, I'll take pics when they're all finished up

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1

2. Those are of course... medicated right? drep!!!

• Like Like x 2
  3. Of course my friend! Gonna play with a lemon cake that's not medicated after a bit. See how it goes lol

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. The cake pops, spice cake with vanilla and chocolate frosting

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 10
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. [​IMG]

A bowl of Hash Plant, I hope everybody's having a Good Friday! :smoke:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 8
  6. Some very tasty biscotti. Been a while.[​IMG]

• Like Like x 12
  7. #59627 BrewsnWeed666, Jan 12, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
    Don't think I've posted a picture of the hash i get when it's crumbled, 10-15 seconds with a lighter to the hash & you get this :yummy:

Edit: the coin in my grinder is from Germany I'm from the UK a friend gave it me because it works better then the 1p coin i was using when i put it in my grinder & shake to get more kief :smoke:

IMG_20180112_222936.jpg

• Like Like x 8

8. Dude every time you post an edible you got me like

tenor-52.gif

• Like Like x 5
  9. Lol thank you, I appreciate that!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Smoked my last joint of White 99 and found a nice little spot on a mtb ride.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 10

11. Looks pretty chill dude:smoke:

• Like Like x 2
  12. It was a nice day, sunny, around mid/upper 40s today, should be the same tomorrow. Will go on another ride tomorrow and smoke some Snowcap x Tres Kush.

• Like Like x 4
  13. Kind of jelous your able to mtb. It was freezing rain here all day and now we're being dumped on with snow. I can't wait to hit up the trails in the spring.

Sent from my E6560T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  14. We have gotten some great weather since at least the middle of Oct to present for riding. Got some snow earlier this week, but it was looking good yesterday, so I went on a ride today, there where a bunch of riders today at the trailhead, but I've seen way more, probably tomorrow, but I will be at another trailhead.:smiley-rolling-joint::weed-4::smoke:

15. Missed you guys.... been crazy out here the last couple months... I'm just opening up the last of my pbb (peanut butter breath) grown by me, bred by thugpug aka gromer. [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my 2PQ93 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 10
  16. Sunset Sherbet & Prince
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 8
  17. Eh 100mg is a moderate dose imo atleast for people who smoke... When I take a 100mg edible I have to smoke as well ontop of it. Fucking 100mg pineapple juices are expensive as fuck though I'd rather just buy bud.

• Like Like x 1
  18. What part of CO are you in? I like the beautiful ruggedness of the area.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Grand Junction.

• Like Like x 1