Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What ya smokin' tonight????

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by deacon, Aug 22, 2010.

1. Jolly Rancher Looks fire man

Banana Split

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 10
  2. Bowl of mixed from tray with 2 layers kief 20171207_223937.jpg

• Like Like x 8
  3. Some homegrown OG Kush!

• Like Like x 3
  4. Bout to go to town on this pin joint of Platinum Kush IMG_20171207_202926121.jpg IMG_20171207_195828_793.jpg

• Like Like x 8
  5. Hawaiian Nice X Truth

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 6
  6. Hey California blades have any of you tried thc delta-8 dabs??? Just read about them seems really interesting

7. Some Delightful Amnesia. [​IMG]

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 7
  8. Tonight I’m smoking on a bag of some dank kimbo kush till it k0s me! Get the pun there, anyone? :passing-joint:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Here is a picture homies enjoy

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 6
  10. 2015 Bourbon County Brand Stout, Triangle Kush watching The Rangers vs Caps .
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
  11. ^^^ that goose island though... been a minute since I sipped one of those

12. I have been in full on Sabbath mode for my late night cannabis indulgences lately.
    Tonight it’s a combo of two classics: Homegrown Columbian Gold & the mighty Sabotage.
    This LP has the heavy riff-laden offerings “Hole in the Sky”, “The Thrill Of It All, “Megalomania”, “The Writ” and possibly (just possibly) my favorite Sabb tune of all time, “Symptom Of The Universe”. The cover art was not their best, but the music way makes up for it. The Columbian creates the perfect setting and excellent mood for getting into this album.
    Quick- grab the headphones and spark up a bowl..

5F939698-7388-4DB3-B898-0899D084DE7C.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. I remember smoking some Columbian Gold back around 74-75, some of the best shit you could get back then in RI.:smiley-rolling-joint::weed-4::smoke::passing-joint:

• Like Like x 1
  14. This stuff I grew has that very subtle rose petal aroma emanating from the jar, and the keif is chocolatey.
    Just like back in the day..;)

• Like Like x 1
  15. Death by Lemons. ..death star x lemon g.

Lemon G is great for stress pain depression inflammation and fatigue. ..it gets ya laughing at everything

Death Star is a cross of sensi star and sour diesel , great for stress pain and insomnia. .gets ya nice n relaxed

With all that you have death by Lemons. .which combined, gets ya feeling nice n relaxed with laughter and pain relief at night it's lights out. Wonderful terpene profile.

20171205_131305.jpg 20171205_131317.jpg 20171205_133034.jpg

• Like Like x 12
  16. Love Death Star.:smiley-rolling-joint:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Gonna go on a MTN Bike ride in a couple of hours or so, gonna continue on a trail that I did not know connected back to the jeep road back to the trailhead. Gonna smoke this joint of my buddies early hybrid.:smiley-rolling-joint::weed-4::smoke:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 9
  18. Is this the purple/pink dabs i've been seeing on IG?

How old are you dude?

• Like Like x 2
  19. 62

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  20. I just found this thread, you guys take some awesome pictures. I'll take some next time I pick up.

• Like Like x 3