Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What would your marijuana magazine advertisement look like?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by theconcept, Aug 19, 2010.

1. Vodka advertisements have beautiful fashionable women wrapped around a chill bottle of vodka.

Beer advertisements guys relaxing with friends and their favourite brew.

Tequila has beaches, bikinis, and juicy limes.

What does a marijuana advertisement have? I can see the day in my head, but it would have to be classy of course. When you drink vodka do you really have beautiful women clutching your sides? Not always :)

Mine:

A beautiful young trendy couple sitting in a forest (think of that beautiful smoker girl you know), both in tune with their surroundings, bodies gently pressed together, subtly smiling. The trees, the animals, the plants would all be extremely and overly vivid and colourful. Remember, you'd be trying to sell the product to those who don't use it regularly. Offering them stoner comedies and Big Macs wouldn't exactly entice someone who wasn't high while seeing it ;).

2. maybe, but it'd still go with: get high and eat at mcdonalds, you'll be fuckin lovin it.

3. LOL same here bro, +rep

4. i have two!

1. a girl in a park type setting, by park i mean forest or mountain. no make up, no bra and a tank top, jean shorts or cargo shorts, (misty morning dew time of day) and she is enjoying a joint that is beautiful. a very natural and personal moment.

2. a patient and his budtender from his local legal dispensary assisting him or her in finding a strain, looking like in a jewels scope at a bud, smiles all around!

5. #5 Spiritualized33, Aug 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2010
    It would be like the Fonz jumping over the shark on water skis but before he left the dock he would talk about being so nervous. Then some beautiful women would carry a silver platter with joints and the nugz they used on it. Then the blonde would be like, "Just chill, here have one of these" in a sexy and seductive voice. The Fonz-ish guy would put a joint in his mouth before successfully jumping over the shark. Upon his return to the dock, with the joint still burning smoothly of course, someone would shout out, "Wow, he didn't even get the joint wet!" HA HA HA, everyone would burst out into uncontrollable laughter.

This would be a TV ad, not magazine.