What would your letter to a girl look like if...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by AiQ, Apr 18, 2012.

1. #1 AiQ, Apr 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2012
    ...you would like to get her on a date for tomorrow?

Here's mine:

"Hey babe!

I'd love to go out tomorrow around evening...let's say 6?;p Cuz at4.30 I got an interview in Granville Island. Then i get back and we can meet up?! Walk around, maybe later get some wine or smth? Sounds cool, however you like;) Anyway, keep in touch tomorrow on facebook. At least from 5.15 or smt..Now i gotta go...See You Tomorrow!!

;)))"

Don't know why, but this evening i was reading this forum all over...and it's awesome!

Anyway, what you think about mine^^^

And what is yours?;))

If there are girls around they can express their opinions on what works and what doesn't. Let us, men, learn you, ladies...finally;D

If anyone understand what I mean in this post...feel free for feedback;))

Peace out everyone!

Edit:

This was on facebook. And yeah, instead of letter it should've said message.

Was just too damn high yesterday;) Meeting her tonight anyway.

2. "Want to get dinner at 6?"

Yours seems overly wordy

3. Nice shoes, wanna fuck?

4. #4 ghostonvacation, Apr 18, 2012
    It's 2012 send a text or call her.

A letter is cute and shit...I guess?

5. You're writing a letter? wtf..

6. I wouldn't call her "babe" unless she's already your girl...at which point I don't think you'd have to write a letter to get her to go on a date.

So yeah, ditch the "babe." Makes you sound like a douche

7. The letter might be over Facebook.

Personally, I would just call her.

8. Hey lover,
    I know you don't know me, but I watch you everyday. Maybe one of these days you'll notice me. Please don't be scared.

I think we should be together, I love watching you sleep. Do you think maybe you could leave your blinds open a bit more? I also like to hide in the back seat of your car and smell your hair.

Signed,
    OP

Try this one OP, it'll work.

9. #9 twitchydude420, Apr 18, 2012
    What kind of douche asks a girl out with a letter?

Come on dude..
    No calling names..
    ~YODA

10. :laughing:
    :cry:
    :laughing:

This one is it man...Im feeling the vibe for sure...:hello:...

11. "Hey you. I'm going to take you on an extremely awesome date tonight. Lets go to the bar and have a great time. I'll pick you up at 8. Don't forget to get all dolled up for me. I need something sexy around my arm or else I'm gonna look like a loser."

Done. Send that to a girl you like and you got a one-way ticket to Vaginatown.

12. That sounds really needy and clingy. Have you ever spoken to this girl before?

13. #13 Flemian, Apr 18, 2012
    The outline of my hard cock onto the paper with the words "waiting for you" across the top.

If you dont like this post you have a small penis. (Endorsed and Cosigned by the likers of this post)

14. "What are you up to tomorrow?" (wait for response)

"Wanna get some dinner maybe?"

end of story....

15. Yeah, we just did a gig together and she's going home in a couple of days anyway. She's in the "I have a boyfriend, but we are not talking now, while I'm in another city meeting him" phase. Or at least that's what looks like.

16. "Do you know what chloroform smells like? No? Do you want to?"

And if that doesn't work, this one is a gamechanger: "Did it hurt when you fell from heaven? Because have sex with me."

17. Never heard of that phase.

18. Sup sexy mmkay your place around 11 nice i'm gonna destroy your pussy :devious:

19. Never heard of that phase before.

Personally, I don't think she's interested.

20. Lol i was gonna say that, so i'll just agree with you two; that is not a real phase. What does "they aren't talking while she's in another city meeting him" even mean?