Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Would YOU reccomend?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by tract, Mar 7, 2010.

1. Well yeah theres this site called www.spiceworld420.com and im sure many of you stoners who want a substitue to weed often use this site.
    So if possible can you guys recommend me some good herbal highs please?

THAT ARE LEGAL IN THE UK!

2. I'm not sure if it is legal in the U.K. but I have bought the Spice Diamond from there in the past. I think most of their products are just different herbs with different levels of JWH-018(?) in it. They sent me three grams of Spice 99 and a couple of other things because they fucked up my order and it took two months to get to me (apparently they were moving offices).

Anyway, the Spice 99 just made me really tired and the Spice Diamond fucked my world up the first time I smoked it, but didn't really have much of an effect any time after that. I've read on here where people say you build a tolerance to it pretty quick, so I don't know.

3. I reccomend you smoke real pot, not chemicals:rolleyes:

4. please do not comment on that ^ i am smoking this atm as ive recently moved and i cba to go thru the hassle of finding new dealers so atm i have to do make-do with something similar to bud

AND SPICE / JWH-018 ALL ILLEGAL IN THE UK