Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What would you rather do?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Da_Jtac_0, Oct 7, 2008.

1. You are the seasoned tokers who truly know how to enjoy your herb. If you had enough weed for 4 bowls what would you do with it. Would you smoke one a night for 4 nights, smoke with ine friend for 2 nights each with one bowl a night, or share it with 3 friends relaxing for one fun night. What would you personally find more enjoyable?

2. Well its based purely on individual preferance, and in my case I have a friend who is much closer than any others, so I'd smoke with him for two nights for sure.

3. I'd typically smoke it each night, and just enjoy a small high. If I had a friend come over, we'd probably smoke it all. If I only have 4 bowls though, and 3 friends are over, one of them damn better have some weed.

4. That's all the weed I have left in this hypothetical situation? I'd pretend like I don't have any and smoke one bowl a night for four nights. Sorry. :confused_2: When I'm down to my last gram or two, I'm stingy.

5. I like smoking with others. Def chose 3 friends. I hoook my friends up and they do the same. Smoking with friends is a more fun experience imo.

6. 1 blunt with or w/o friends