Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what would you pay for this?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by darksmoker, Apr 29, 2011.

1. just wondering what y'all seem to think this would be worth. given to me for free, and i aint sellin it but jw =P

smells pretty good, pretty skunky smell.

does it look good?

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

2. how do we know how much that is? You would need to put something like a quarter or something that we know how big it is already to even guess. Even then we couldn't tell you because we can't smell it or see a clear picture of it. So we actually can't help you. Although it looks to be some alright buds. If you got it for free just smoke it and enjoy!

3. Looks like a gram n a half? maybe..... prolly $25

4. it's supposedly a gram, and the largest bud is a bit bigger than a dime [coin]

5. It looks like less than .5 grams. And I would never even buy half a gram.

6. wouldnt want to pay more than $10 for that sack....

7. Looks like a little less than a gram. It would be worth around $10 or less in my area.

8. not a gram imo, but hey it was free so enjoy. :smoke:

9. all these people are guessing because none of us know how dense the bud is to tell exactly what the weight could be. Why not purchase a $15 scale and find out?

10. Thanks Capt. Obvious.

11. Maybe $10ish

12. #15 weekendtoker66, Apr 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Ths right here

13. Why don't you post something of importance to the OP's thread rather then take up bandwith. Or at least attempt to answer his question.

14. Looks like some decent nug, hard to tell the weight in pictures but possibly a little over a G, I'd pay 4 or 5$