Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What would you pay for this?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by GabbaGabbaHey, Jul 17, 2012.

1. M trying to sell this hookah but I don't know how much for :/ any suggestions ?

Attached Files:

2. [quote name='"l James l"']20 bones[/quote]

-_- that's not even enough for 2 g

3. Thats pretty tall and looks like the hoses are pretty long. I bet you could $40-$60 for it if you cleaned it up really well and sold it to a novice hookah user

4. [quote name='"GabbaGabbaHey"']

-_- that's not even enough for 2 g[/quote]

Who sells there possessions for drugs?!?

5. [quote name='"HomerSativa"']

Who sells there possessions for drugs?!?[/quote]

Lol I don't even smoke it anymore it's just collecting dust....

6. [quote name='"GabbaGabbaHey"']

Lol I don't even smoke it anymore it's just collecting dust....[/quote]

That's a shame. Why'd you quit?

7. [quote name='"HomerSativa"']

That's a shame. Why'd you quit?[/quote]

Just kinda got out of it. I was big into it when I move to a new city and didn't have any connects, it was like coping method cuz I was dry for a lonnnnnng time. Now that I get bud, I got out of hookah and have no use for it.

8. Hookahs suck.

I got in the hookah/sheesha phase and fast out when i realized it made me feel like utter shit for the next 24 hours.

9. Well if I wanted it ... probably maximum $15.

10. 20-30. 40 if you find someone gullible.

11. #12 4smoke2haze0, Jul 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2012
    It all depends on the condition...so anywhere from $30-50 would be my range. Much less if there's still a taste of tobacco in it though.

12. 15-20 try sticking some herb in with your shisha. You will like it again.

13. 1 goat and 2 chickens