Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What would you pay for a pound of dank on the east coast?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by brett119, Jul 20, 2012.

1. Just wondering what you east coast blades pay for the danks. I've never picked up a lb before but qp's run me 1100 and 320 if I'm just buying a zone. Idk if I could even get a full lb from my guy because I think he only gets 1 at a time.

2. Aprox. 3500

3. Anywhere between 1200-1800 for a lb. of FIRE.

4. [quote name='"d3thk0r3"']Anywhere between 1200-1800 for a lb. of FIRE.[/quote]

lol good luck with that. In upstate New York the lowest for dank would probably be 2k up to maybe 4 or 5

5. [quote name='"cranegame"']

lol good luck with that. In upstate New York the lowest for dank would probably be 2k up to maybe 4 or 5[/quote]

You forget that I'm Canadian. Fuck American prices.

6. [quote name='"d3thk0r3"']

You forget that I'm Canadian. Fuck American prices.[/quote]

Ah good point. I'm jealous.

7. [quote name='"cranegame"']

Ah good point. I'm jealous.[/quote]

XD I don't think I would smoke if I lived in the states. I hear all these complaints about 60$ an eighth. FUCK THAT. Anything over 10$ a gram, and I'm gone.

8. [quote name='"d3thk0r3"']

XD I don't think I would smoke if I lived in the states. I hear all these complaints about 60$ an eighth. FUCK THAT. Anything over 10$ a gram, and I'm gone.[/quote]

$10 a gram is what we pay for mids :(. Prices in places like California seem much closer to what you pay.

9. [quote name='"cranegame"']

$10 a gram is what we pay for mids :(. Prices in places like California seem much closer to what you pay.[/quote]

Never heard of a 20$ eighth of FIRE in Cali either :/

10. I live in NY and i get no breaks. Its like $75 an eigth, at 20 a g for dank. I hear of deals in places 10 minutes from where I live but its not worth it. My buddy said he'd hook me up when I got home so we'll see

11. [quote name='"soursalts"']I live in NY and i get no breaks. Its like $75 an eigth, at 20 a g for dank. I hear of deals in places 10 minutes from where I live but its not worth it. My buddy said he'd hook me up when I got home so we'll see[/quote]

At that price, how can you willingly pay that?!

EDIT: 20$ a gram, 75$ an eighth.. You pay more for an eighth than buying 3.5 grams individually? :/

12. [quote name='"d3thk0r3"']

Never heard of a 20$ eighth of FIRE in Cali either :/[/quote]

I've heard $30 on sale though. Can't really say for sure as I've never been.

13. In Southern Cali, an eighth would be around $30-40 for fire. Pound is over a grand, not sure on the exact prices though.

14. Around $1800-$2000 in east coast Canada.

15. wtf bro... 75$ for 3.5 grams!?!?!?!?! 70$ is tops, whoever youre buying from is ripping you off.

16. [quote name='"iweartshirts"']

wtf bro... 75$ for 3.5 grams!?!?!?!?! 70$ is tops, whoever youre buying from is ripping you off.[/quote]

Yeah sorry I mean 70 but yeah I only get regular prices, no deals for bigger quantities ya dig? It fucking sucks. Hopefully my buddy will come through for me though =\

17. [quote name='"soursalts"']

Yeah sorry I mean 70 but yeah I only get regular prices, no deals for bigger quantities ya dig? It fucking sucks. Hopefully my buddy will come through for me though =\[/quote]

Haha dam sounds like a really selfish connect, won't even give you a deal for buying in bigger amounts, I'd try find someone else for sure

18. there's prices like that in Cali if you know the right people...

19. i get an eight of fire for 100 bsf. so about 10-20 us dollars, depending on how you change the money (legally its 5bsf for $1. illegally its 10-12.) and we get an oz of brick weed for about 50bsf ($5-10) but dank is a bit hard to find in these parts..

20. On the east coast?
    Dank probably arouuuund $3,000-$4,000

Edit: I feel like thats a little extreme. Now that i look at it lok but idfk.
    Kuz i could grab them for like $1,300 give or take