What would you guy estimate my yields going to be?

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by moneyrules, Jun 23, 2011.

1. What do you guys think my yield will be?(I know no one can give me an exact answer, I'm just asking for a rough estimate.)
    SetupStats:
    5 x 10 tent = 50sq feet
    (1) 1000w mh/hps light with aircooled reflector
    (1) 600w mh/hps light with aircooled reflector
    So that's 32 watts per square foot.
    Room temp: 78-82 Farenheit
    Plant stats:
    I have 28 plants that are each being grown in hydro:dwc bucket system.
    3 different strains= 13 Blueberry, 8 Northern Lights, 7 White widow.
    I also have 15 more in soil.
    2 different strains= 9 Northern Lights, 8 White widow.
    Im going to veg for about 4 weeks before switching to flower.

2. I was always told to never "expect" a set amount for yields. so many variables, especially with different strains involved.

but you'll for sure get a good amount (sorry can't give exact # :))

Good Luck

3. I estimate your yield to be... hmmmmm, A HELL OF A LOT IF YA DO THINGS RIGHT!! Your guess is as good as any with this question!

4. 1600 grams......

5. I see your 1600 grams and raise you 200... LOL
    Sorry, stoned and could not resist... :D

I don't think he will get a gram per watt only pushing 32w per sq...
    I push 62w per sq (2000w in a 4x8) and average just under a gram a watt...
    Use white widow clones vegged for 2-3 weeks and usually crop about 60-62 zips...

So I get maybe .75-.80g per watt.. :confused:
    But I only veg for 2-3 weeks depending on my schedule...

6. less then what you expect.

7. @ thesage.. Amen to that... Dont put all your eggs in one basket.

Good luck!

8. To me it sounds like a really great start at some awsome smoke. With that amount of plants and should you experience a normal grow, and the Gods are favorable, you do everythning right.....................your going to be a happy camper!!!!!

Herb

9. I actually never get my hopes up, i always underestimate just so it wont be a let down when i harvest.

And I was thinking of adding another 400 watt light before I flower. So maybe that will help me get another half pound or more.

10. Lol I would be happy with 1800 grams.
    How many clones do you have in your room? And are you doing soil or hydro?

11. I run Ebb&Gro 12 site system in my 4x8..
    Usually get between 3-6 zips per plant, depending how long I veg...

I share my mother's clones with a buddy, so it depends on when we coordinate to strip clones, if we're running out and just want a fast crop, etc. etc. etc...

Sometimes I veg just 2 weeks and get more like 2-3 zips per, sometimes I veg a month and get like 5 zips per...

But to be honest I really never set down to figure grams per watt or calculated or recorded this batch vegged for 2 weeks and got this amount, that batched vegged for 4 weeks and got that amount..

It is more like when my buddy and I are talking, one of us are like "hey I'm running out, flip to 12/12 this Saturday" so our crops stay in sink and I try to pull the next batch of clones about 10 days (give or take) before that flowering batch is done...

So again there is no real, "I do this and get this many grams per watt"....
    To be honest, I could careless how many grams per watt I get because I only sell a zip or two so I can cover the cost of the grow... The rest is in my lungs... :D

• Like Like x 1