Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What would you do with this?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by IronLungHarry, Oct 25, 2013.

1. I have 2.3 oz trim from harvest. It's everything from fan leaves to sugar leaves. What can I make with it?

2. hash, oils, edibles, topicals, tinctures, and all kinds of other shit.

what are you interested in making?
    any ideas?

3. Some type of hash or edibles. Probably a type of edible. I've never made them before. Any suggestions. And I'm not sure how much product to use...I'd like to use it all to make some dank edibles..

4. well, you could start by making the oil, or butter with all of it.
    there are numerous guides in the edibles section on GC that you can read.

from there you just cook with it as is

one thing ive never done but always wanted to do, was to grill up some fresh crab legs
    and dip the meat in cannabutter

awww maaannn

5. Sounds good but I'm wondering the trim to butter ratio.

6. well if youve got it all weighed out, like i said, do a little searching through the incredible edible section here on GC and find the cannabutter recipes and you should be able to find the correct ratio in one of them.

there are many great edible recipes on here.

7. Ya I've read moat of them ill post in the edible section

8. cook with it or make a little tiny bit of bho for your personal head stash.