Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What would you do? (Money for weed, with no job)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by walkerbro, Nov 14, 2012.

1. Well I don't have a job. I'm still in highschool ( senior, im 18 lol) so obviously i still live with my parents and overall I'm in the same situation as I was 3 years ago when i started smoking. Well, my mom knows I smoke weed and because of this, is A FUCKING CRAZY BITCH. Well, she thinks weed is awful, not because of like physical health, but she thinks its awful because, the way she views it, it "makes you lose all motivation, makes you fail in life, and drags you straight down to the same state that all bums and low lifes are in". <-- kinda non essential to the thread, but that's why she's against it.

Anyway, because she knows it costs money lol, she REFUSES to give me money. and if she does, I have to have a very good reason and she has to have proof that that's what I spent the money on lol. SOO yeah this puts me in a predicament. How should I get money for the herb? like right now I'm going dime to dime, and I'm getting money by making people pay in to smoke with me lol. Should I just keep going dime to dime using this method? Orr should I like stop and save up or what.

(And no, I really don't wanna get a job because my schoolwork comes first (let's just say, I'm really good at school, goin to a really good college) and my senior year is extremely difficult so no, no job. )

What would you do in this situation? What are the most desperate things you've done for weed money?

2. Why are you treating weed like meth? You sound like an addict that needs to get their fix. "Most desperate thing you've done to get pot" wtf... I'm sorry if that sounds rude, but when I was 14 and I was smoking weed, by the sounds of things, I was more responsible with it then than you are now. Either get a job or abide by their rules. You're 18 now, it's time to start growing up. We've all been through it. Maybe you should consider getting a part time job or something at McDicks. I had one since I was 15 all the way up to my senior year in high school and I still managed to get great grades. It's not really that difficult, the only difficult thing about it is getting accustomed to the new schedule you have. Plus imagine holding that money in your hand that you know can go towards weed, bongs, or whatever you want. C'mon man, you're 18 now...

3. Well, no job means no income. No income translates to no money. You could recycle your pop cans but thats pretty much it. Get a part time job thats your only realistic option.

4. #4 Cyberkast420, Nov 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2012
    I'd say something that many of users from here might not like it:

Stay away from it for a while. No money, no space to grow your own and still thinking about weed? Just avoid buying for a while, get the motivation back (come on.. we all admit that weed is taking motivation away as far as being useful to the society / talking about indicas) Get yourself a job and till you start making money, just smoke when someone wants to share his/her pot and make new friends.... friends who grow some.

And last but not least: T-Break! Going back is going to be epic.. fuck going through the wait but yeah... it will be epic!

5. Bro Im in the same exact situation. My family treats weed like heroin and I got caught once before. Im too busy with school to get a job, no allowance but I get allowance. Not enough allowance to buy weed though.
    Best solution Id say is just make a shit load of friends that smoke, grow, and/or sell. Free weed here and there. Good luck getting through this problem yo

6. Mow lawns. Shovel driveways. Steal bottles from the sides of houses (LOL). Rather than having people pay in, tell them whenever they have green, they have to smoke you up too. Get creative.

7. I don't hustle I just tax the block

-Beanie Sigel

start runnin shit in your neighborhood

8. [quote name='"Alper"']Legit way to earn money:
    - Ask the school janitor if he have a job for you. (Worked for me! Ended up getting 15$ an hour to clean the tiles with a soap and brush, the school canteen had drink and beer spillage from prom night:p. 3 hours later, i earned enough to last me a couple of weeks at least.(I only smoke on weekends) :smoking:

- Sell your items (could be anything you don't need) I haven't done this, i kinda get sad thinking that the item i no longer have, has been smoked away, i think you wouldn't care though :p

- Look for old people in your neighborhood, ask them to walk with their dogs or mow their lawns for a small fee, (Worked for me too) Sometimes the kind old lady invites me for dinner and lemonade :D

- If someone is holding a party, offer them to clean up after the party for a fee that you think is reasonable (Done this before, got 30 bucks, cleaning took like an hour, pretty good deal to me)

Well.. if any of the above didn't work and you are that desperate, you could...

Bad ways to earn money:

> Buy a small amount of weed, shouldn't cost much
    > Find a 13 year old kid who is willing to buy from you
    > Charge him twice the price
    > Buy twice as much weed, find even more kids.. :eek:

OR

> Buy 1g, keep 0.5
    > Sell the rest for the price you gave for the 1g :devious:

OR if you really don't have any money

> Front their money,
    > Buy weed, with their money
    > Keep the half for yourself
    > Give the other half to the kids. :hello:

I'm not that kind of a person who does this.
    I just like to think :rolleyes:

I advise using the second option as a last resort though. :smoking:
    Good luck!:wave:[/quote]

All three of your bad ways are the same thing reworded lmfao

9. Your parents should have hit you more.

10. take a break if you can't afford it. though, i'm sure you could at least work weekends. i work full time 6 days a week and go to school part time. i also commute 2 hours a day for work. i actually bring my textbooks to work to read during my breaks, so i end up getting about 50% or more of the school work done at my job.

11. Aw shit that sucks bro, I remember when I stopped getting allowance.

10 was a tough age.

12. pawning my guitar but that is for gas money too getting paid every 2 weeks is rough...

13. Better? I edited bad ways to bad way =)

14. If you don't have time for a job, you don't have time too smoke weed....

15. First off, only bitches would call their mother a bitch.

Second, if you're making money just so you can buy weed, you don't have your priorities set.

It's weed.. not crack.

16. Id cut peoples yards for prices they couldnt turn down say like 6 yards in a day 10-15$ a yard..

In public, I like to hold my pax up high in the air and scream "i have the powerr!!!"

17. I think senior work is nothing compared to getting a good degree, either way you have to work why not get experience now when your still dependent and doing basic school?

18. I believe what the most important point of OP's post is that his mum said it costs money! I agree with her dude... Why spend $20 on a plant that weighs less than 2g.

My advise to you....
    Don't smoke weed anymore until you get your own place where you can grow it. Alternatively if your good looking enough you can find some chick on adult finder in your area that smokes weed. Worked for me :D

- Kom

19. #19 lnhaleTHC, Nov 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2012
    If you can't support your own habit, i don't think that you should be smoking.

20. I'd have to say the most desperate thing I did for weed money was, get a job (gasp, I know). Schoolwork comes first I understand, been there done that, even made it to a nice university of christians that reside in Texas, but I and a job, well multiple jobs, throughout my senior year, to where I am now. Shits only difficult if you make it.