What would you do in this scenario?

Discussion in 'General' started by randommick, Apr 1, 2009.

1. Say that everyone in the world vanished. You wake up tommorow morning and they're just gone.

Oviously electricity turns off eventually, and all other utilities stop working. Fresh food is a problem, but animals are still around, so you can still hunt and things. You would have to collect rainwater for consumption.

Anything that you want is yours for the taking, as there is no one around.

What would you do? Would owning that nice ass car be any fun if there was no one around to show it off to?

I would take my car down to my dealer's house and take all the weed. A few pounds should last for a while... But would it be fun anymore? I don't know...

But anyways then I would go to the store, and probably munch out.

I would go to the white house and investiage things around there. I would look for secret tunnels and secrets. I would try to find out things that we never knew as a general population, you know? I would probably masturabte while standing on the president's desk, or something rediculous, cause that's how I roll.

I would eat the finest foods and drink the finest champagne, just because I want to see how much better it is.

I would miss all of my friends along the way, too I bet.

There would probably be a situation where I would climb to an awesome cliff or something and wish my girlfriend was there to enjoy the sunset with me, or I would find something awesome and turn to show my best friend and he not be there... it would be really sad.

Once I ran out of things that I wanted to do, I would probably kill myself, now that I think about it.

I realized that humans are such social people that we couldn't really survive without each other. I already get upset when something bad happens to someone close to me, and if they were to all dissapear... I think I would go insane in the end.

Well, that turned out grim. Didn't mean for it to go down that road, but hey, it happens.

What would you do?

2. I would be fuckign STOKEDD but at the same time be soooo sad but I'd be soo busy doing crazyy ass shit it wouldn't eve matter really.

3. I would probably go to all my dealer's houses and take all the bud from there. Then probably figure out how to work the IMAX theatre at the museum closest to my house and chong the shit out of that theatre until I passed out and do something similar to that every day, probably drive cars really fast while i was ripped out of my mind would be fun.

4. Move to St. Thomas Island and live the rest of my life growing/smoking weed and catching/eating fish

5. Heh... I think while getting high would still be fun, it wouldn't be as important as it is now.

Part of why I smoke is to escape... and there would be nothing to have to escape anymore.

6. Man I smoke because Ive been doing it everyday for 6 months and dont know what else to do haha

7. shit how funn would that be,first i would go to were the DEA keeps all there drugs,that they have confiscated

then once i have my supply of unlimited drugs,i shall do them all,an probably overdose an die within a couple weeks

8. I would start going through EVERY single house in my city and i wouldn't stop til i've raided through each and everyoneeee.

9. I would continue to survive alone with the hope of one day falling in love with an animal and having babies and saving humans from extinction. The only problem would be that the new humans would be pretty fucked up looking... depending on which animal i decided to sex up.

10. :bolt::bolt::bolt::bolt::bolt::bolt::bolt::bolt::bolt::bolt::bolt::bolt::bolt::bolt::bolt::bolt::bolt::bolt::bolt::bolt::bolt::bolt::bolt::bolt:

11. Id take a lambo and just go crazy!!! smoking bud all day!!! id totally crash cop cars and go to the police inventory and smoke all the confiscated weed.

12. I'd deffinatly reinforce a WICKED nice house so that nothing could get at me and I'd setup some kind of cool shit alot liek I am Legend but without teh creatures and wayy more drugs

13. haha yeah thats what i was thinking.

I actually really like this thread as i've thought about this several times before.

I'd probably just go around to everyones house raiding through all their personal possessions.
    Rollin' in a Rolls Royce or Lambo of course.

14. Yeah, I used to think about this all the time and haven't in a long time.

Me and one of my friends got stoned and bored and made a list of things that we would do.

We also did one where if only my little group of 5 or 6 friends were the only ones left. We had some badass ideas for that, too.

If only your friends survived it would be a lot better I think. Your family wouldn't be around though and that would suck, but at least you have the poeple that you like to be around and you can do literally anything you want!

15. if there was only like 25 people left i'd be STOKEDDD

16. Yeah i love having and just thinking through these completely random, senseless scenarios.

17. YES

this would be the shitttttttt:hello:

then what if zombies and other deadly creatures starting appearing? and it was just you and your new family fighting them daily.... actually fuck the zombies n shit!!!:p

just humans and animals, you and your choice of ppl you know, celebs, or other public figures.

I hate to digress from the topic but who would everyone pick?? pick 5 people, i'd like to hear everyones choices!!!

+rep for this thread btw really makin me think

18. I wanna make an entire plan of what i would do and then post it here later

19. I'd learn to sail, collect as many drugs and food as I can, and see the world just for the joy of it.
    And along the way I'd raid all the houses, and then I'd go to some government facility and take their human clones out of their jars and rebuild civilzation in my image. :D