What would you do if you won the Powerball jackpot?

Discussion in 'General' started by humblehead, Aug 7, 2013.

Invest overhead into a tanked economy, build the economy off of the working population, strike up alliances with foreign powers...Take over the world. :cool:

2. Yes, yes I am

And it all started when you found that 10 dollar bill on the floor and bought a lottery ticket

This is my favorite reply to my topic thus far.  Especially coming from you :wave:

5. Buy two pounds of the best bud I could find, give my grandparents some cash, get the best grow room available, and fly  :smoking:  :bongin: 

6. Buy Eddie Van Halen so he can play for me whenever I wanted

:metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal:

8. Start my own county, be the worlds first normal fking ruler because everyone that's in charge is either a complete fking idiot to me, and I'll gladly accept any normal person and then take over the world maybe and host my own hungar games? But no ppl forced to join that's fked up, like volunteers, gladiators to be exact. Rome round 2

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Travel everywhere in the world I want to go.

Sent from my SPH-D710VMUB using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Buy a house in a real secluded spot in the CO mountains with a few hundred acres. Build cabins for my trustworthy stoner friends to live in and start a great big ganja farm with tons of greenhouses. Give some to my family of course. And find a charity I support and give alot to them. Aside from the farm, practical things and a reliable vehicle, I don't think I'd be able to spend very much on myself. I like the simpler things in life, things that you can't buy.

11. #91 So_savage420, Aug 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2013
    First after finding out I won I'd run around my house jackin my meat sausage something fierce while screaming "ahaha im rich bitch"....not even a joking.Sent from my~★☆GALAX¥ $4☆★

12. drop out of med school, get a condo in manhattan, party everyday until i OD

13. Fuck that. Finish. You may get bored and want to help people occasionally. I'd put myself through school to be a veterinarian.

Sent from my HTCONE using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. #94 humblehead, Aug 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2013
    [quote name="Pie Romania" post="18482539" timestamp="1376003193"]Fuck that. Finish. You may get bored and want to help people occasionally. I'd put myself through school to be a veterinarian. Sent from my HTCONE using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]Agreed.Sent from my SGH-T699 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. I don ot want ot think about what I would do. My state does not have powerball. Or any state lottery :cry:

16. Buy Obama and then smoke him out.

17. #97 humblehead, Aug 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2013
    If you live close to the border of a state that does offer Powerball, you can always go to a store in that state and pick up some tickets.

I live on Oahu, no going to another state to get a ticket for me.

19. Aloha fellow toker:D aye you live in Hawaii, so you can't complain lol

Sent from my SGH-T699 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. @[member="humblehead"] True, a lot of extra cheddar is always nice though. :D