What would you do if you won the lottery?

Discussion in 'General' started by FireGoo, May 16, 2013.

1. #1 FireGoo, May 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2013
    Hey whats up everyone, I'm from New York and right now powerball is 360,000,000.

I know the chances of winning the lottery are equal to the chance of the ticket blowing in my pocket from wind on the street but I was thinking about it today and thought it would be cool to hear others dreams.

If I won I would give at least a million to my grandma, grandpa, brother, and dad.
    Then I would move to a medium size house on the beach in Hawaii, learn how to surf, and smoke weed for the rest of my life.

I don't believe in material items so my dream is to be happy.  (Don't get me wrong I'm sure at some point I'd buy a nice car or something like that) 

So what about y'all?

2. I would invest that money.

3. Purchase a struggling economy and thrust all the leftover cash into modernizing and growing the military machine of whichever country I happen to buy.

And then...Take over the world. :cool:

4. #4 NYZSourDee, May 16, 2013
    i'd spark one up on the roof, the night of finding out i won, overlooking the city skyline. and then jot down my ideas on material spending things, aside from investing it into a certain business, i would buy my parents a home, take over the apt they had, and prob go shopping for a car the next day,

i'd also buy out a roof top lounge for a night with my best friends
    and go to europe where my money will be worth more during their struggeling economy

5. I would travel the world and try to better it at the same time :)

6. Pay parents bills, Pay my bills and have enough money for the rest of my life and live nicely and invest it. Rest goes to Marijuana funding and Charities! 

7. All I know is I would split it with my mom

8. Buy an island. Live there. Smoke weed.  Oh and a private bar with a bartender.  Yup

you sir as well as myself have the right idea lol

10. Pay off my parents mortgage, Pay off my brother's mortgage, Buy my sister a house (on the condition that it's just her and her kids). Buy my and my GF a house, with a secret grow room. Oh and get a van.

With what ever's left I'd probably build an AMAZING sound room with an 8pc drum kit, 2 guitars with full stacks (rythm and lead), a Peavey Fury and a GK 2x12 and 2x10 full stack, A full PA set up. Then have people come over to practice and chill. Pretty much offer free band training to anyone inspiring to be a musician.

After that I'd be set for life. Probably put the rest into savings.

11. I'd buy a castle and pimp that shit out. 

12. Pay off my gramma's house and bills for her, shes like my mom, so its the least I could do. Then invest the rest depending on how much we are talking about...

13. I would buy me a Cls 63 and give the rest of the money to my family and friends.

14. I would buy 360 million dollars worth of weed and get really really stoned and then make stupid ass annoying responses on GC. Wish me luck?

15. Probably come on here first thing to brag about it and tell everyone suck my dick :cool:

16. #16 TheAtmansPath, May 16, 2013
    pay for school, pay for my lil sis to go to college, pay for the house my mom just bought, 
    quit my job, buy... idk . a nice car, I'd have to put more thought into it. buy a house in the caribbean, one in spain...
    buy some new clothes, and sit on it. Shit i've only spent like 3 mil so far.
    pay for my parents to retire, build a school in... ecuador, and one in afghanistan (for boys and girls)... 

and then form two advisory groups, one to find the best places to invest my money, one finding the best way to effectively help those in need with my money and form some charities.

pay for some homeys to go to college who are paying through it themselves.
    buy like... a pound of bud. and a handle of vodka, and celebrate

oh and buy a pair each of the most high quality in ear headphones, and over ear headphones. like top of the top of the line sound, and same for speaks in my car

17. move the fuck out of FL to a house in Colorado. a ton of weed....a car, since i dont currently own one. and invest some in franchises.

18. Meh, everyone always says the grass is always greener but fuck, how many people here are actually satisifed with where they live and don't wanna move, i rarely see that posted and all the time see "Well'd id move to so and so and then.." and im not shitting on anybody who says that but i can assure you money isn't gonna be the missing factor between you and happiness, nor location.

Meh, maybe i'm wrong, i cant say i know the workings of another mans mind but realistically i think winning the lottery would be a positive thing for very very few people and create a ton of problems for the rest in the long run.

19. Keep working my shitty convenience store job for something to do, get a Masters in Marketing instead of dropping out once I finish my Bachelors, buy my own bowling alley.

20. i'd travel the world and help people in need.

and obviously have a constant supply of the finest herbs