What would you do if you won 10 million?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by israelj055, Nov 2, 2010.

1. Just thought of some more.

I'd buy my parents the little tiny house in the backyard they always wanted, super efficient and everything.
    I'd give my older brother Keith enough money to really kick start his website and some more to fix his car or even get a new/better one.
    I'd give my older brother Paul enough money to do whatever he wanted with.
    I'd also give my other older brother Mark enough money so he can start up a restaurant in China like he plans on doing.

I'm a family guy and that is pretty much my entire family. We have an aunt or something but she's in Israel.

2. 1. Buy a huge house, indoor pool.
    2. Buy weed
    3. Shit out the rest of the money/

3. Why you would never give a stoner 10 million dollars is the same reason you would never give a monkey a gun.

Personally I'd take 1.5 million for personal use and invest the other 8.5. Oh yes I'd also buy a pound of weed every now and again. Yes, I could afford a pot pyramid but how much bud one wants and how much bud one could actually smoke are two different things.

4. I'd take my whole family shopping at the Dollar Tree, and let them pick out one thing each. Then keep the rest for myself.

5. Use 5 million on drugs and narcotics
    3 million on liquor and 2 million on other stuff that i don't really need. I.E: Clothes, Food, Shelter, Water, Air.

6. id pay cassidy to sit around my house all day and spit bars.

7. 1. h and yak

2. glock (then h and yak)

3. carS (then h and yak)

4. investments (including real estate) (then h and yak)

5. lady friends (because i aint marrying no bitch when im worth that much unless shes worth more)

8. Set up a massive drung ring.

9. True, but if you could find some nice dank, you could throw that shit in jars and be smoking dank on a 10-year cure.

10. Im in idaho toooo :hello::hello::smoke::smoke:
    Edit: 1A

11. buy a regular house and a regular car, put the rest in the bank, and never work a day in my life

sit around and chill puffin on herbals all day

ahhhh it would be a good life

12. give my mom and sister some money for life and stuff maybe money to my friends IF I know they arent mooching me for it (i wouldnt tell them at first)

not tell anyone bout that shit

buy a house

buy cars

save 5mil for other shit

13. move buy a small house, a porche gt2 rs, r1, v-rod. done

invest the rest to make it make me more monies so i never run out or low

14. #74 clos3tgrow3r, Nov 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2010
    i would invest half of it into a roth IRA and then spend the remaining 5 million until i was 45 years or so old spending it on normal but cool shit like school, surfing, snowboarding, cannabis cultivation, skydiving, scuba, beekeeping, soapmaking, traveling, shit like that. then poor as hell i will go find an isolated temple in india or a guru to learn from and meditate for 20 years until i can claim the other half of my IRA which would have matured to over 100 million seeing as im only 20 now and use the money however my years deep in thought saw fit.

15. Donate to charity..... No not really :D

16. lol at some of you guys and millions of dollars worth of narcotics. all you would need is like 100 grand for drugs and it would still be a shit tonnn lol.

17. Id be dead within 2 weeks gaurenteed...I asked my mom the other day what she thought would happen if I hit the powerball jackpot and she said I hope you never win cause you'll be gone in a couple weeks, lol

18. I'd also get my friend the jag he's always wanted. It'd be the coolest car in the world forsure.

I'd also get the perfect dual sport I've wanted since I was little. Definitely a 450.

19. partying so hard for two weeks till you die, isnt nearly as fun as partying solid for 10 years til ur broke.

THe latter would be my route.

20. I would probably travel the world and leave everything behind.