What would you do if you suspected a friend tried to rob from your stash?

Discussion in 'General' started by PotCommitted420, Mar 2, 2013.

1. I suspect one of my close friends who i've known since college almost 8 years ago tried to rob weed out of my jar the last time he slepped over on the couch. Basically, I found a cig box under the couch where he slept and it was crammed full of my weed.

So i think when he was drunk and downstairs that night he went into my computer room where it was and put his hand in the cookie jar but forgot to take his coup with him when he woke up.

How would you guys approach this one?

2. Ey dog, you take my weed?

3. Ask him if he's got any weed to smoke

4. That's a tough situation.
    Since it didn't end up stolen, just say to him that you found some of your weed under the couch.
    You know him better than us, so it's your judgement. Like is he a shady guy overall, or is this this first time he's fucked up?

5. if he was drunk enough to forget to take it with him then he was probably drunk enough to not realize just what the fuck he was doing when he was putting it in a cig box.

6. Even though he was drunk, I wouldnt trust him. But I dont really know him or know how he is drunk. If he knew it was in there and crammed it in his cigarrette box he mustve known what he was doing

7. Find a better hiding place. Leave a note in the empty cookie jar- "Friends don't steal from friends!"

Granny

8. Just bring it up, and say you aren't mad, but you just want to know if he remembers doing it, and if so, why?

9. Let him see you put away a stash (use fake weed) then set up a hidden camera.

Thieves are greedy. If he did it, he will strike again.

Then you can get rid of him guilt free now that you have proof.

Yeah the spy gear will cost money and it's alot of trouble to go through but peace of mind is priceless. You can't afford to have thieves in your circle.

10. This!

11. He knew exactly what he was doing, being drunk isn't an excuse.

Why would a friend steal bud from you anyway? If he's a close friend chances are you would blaze with him anyway, especially if your were both drinking the night before.

If I stay at a friends house after a night out, we always smoke some bud and get a nice breakfast cooking the next morning, helps get rid of that hangover:smoke:

12. idk, alcohol fucks you up. I wouldn't be surprised if it was brought up to him and he was like, "oh fuck... did I black out again?"

13. ^ haha made me lol....blackouts suck, I hope I'm not blackin out and stealing my friends shit...uh oh

14. Well he owes me £100 and I almost don't want to go get it off him, let him keep it and be done with him. Since bringing it up about the weed in the box and i asked him if it was his he said no and denied all knowledge. But ofc I know it was mine and all the evidence stacks toward him being guilty.

I try to stay strong to my principles and trying to steal like that from a supposed good friend and not owning up to it is unacceptable.

15. I can't be friends with thieves...if you know he did it, and already owes you money, he might just be a weasel

16. Just leave a note in there next time rolled up.

"Fuck a thief"

17. Was ANYONE else over, just in case, if it was just you two, damn, I mean its a stupidly obvious thing to do. If it was just y'all, and you were smoking him out while chillen or he was out of nugs and owed ya monaaayy, he likely tried nugnappin yo shit, and was too drunk and is a POS as you well know.

Didn't even get a genuinely confused and confounded "Shit man, I hope not, nugs? what are you talking about nugs??:confused::confused: