What would you do if you had these nutes?

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by ak rotty, Jul 17, 2012.

1. Hi folks.
    I have come accross some free nutes but i am unsure of when to use them.
    I grow in coco and usually keep it simple,cana a and b with rhizhotonic and cannazyme. Im only a beginer at this and have just been keeping to a feed schedule the same as a friend dos.
    Iv got a load of free nutes,here they are-

Bcuzz--bloom stimulater
    Grotec--vitamax plus
    Grotec --monster grow
    Grotec--monster bloom
    Supernatural bran--budblaster
    Rambridge--blossom blood
    Plantlife products--ton o bud
    Foxturn--cha ching
    House and garden--shooting powder
    Alaska--morbloom
    Alaska--fish fertilizer

Most of these products are made in Canada and most of my friends here in UK havent any experience with them,thats why i thought it may pay to come on this forum.
    From what i can gather none of these are a replacement for canna a and b so i would have to keep that as the feed.
    If you guys had the above nutes how would you run them??
    I am thankful for any replys as i could really do with some knowledgable help. My experience is very basic and i dont want to do the wrong schedule.
    Thanks

2. id stick w/ the canna, its what i run and IMO, some of the best nutes ive ever used

id throw the supernatural bud blaster in the mix just for a little boost in flower

cannas "boost" is too expensive

3. So youd just stick with canna a and b and the rhizo and cannazyme with some budblaster in flower,even though i have the all the above nutes on hand and plenty of them,you woudnt bother throwing them in a schedule?Except the bud blaster.

4. yes, thats what I would do

its really up to you though

through my own experience, canna has beat out all the other lines ive used

e.g.... AN (sensi a/b, monkey juice), botanicare (cns & pbp), house & garden, general hydroponics

5. There's only so much NP&K a plant can take mate, and I know it's exciting to think all these fancy names mean a different thing, but the truth is, they're all just different forms of those same things in a different bottle. It'd be much more useful to post the NPK values of each of those things, and then go from there. You'll find it on the side of the bottle.

6. Thanks for looking at my thread Watcher.
    So are most of the nutes ive posted all more or less the same products?
    I will post up the values within the next 48hrs.

7. Thanks for helping Tothehead.
    Im starting to understand now that all the above prods are more or less the same thing.

8. ak rotty said,
    You got it partner..That's why in my garden, environment is king, not the nutes..Dial that in and give em them the essentials of whichever brand you choose..Lord knows there's tons of them out there..

You can play with nutes and additives/supplements all day long, but if your environment is all-over the place, no matter how you feed or what brand you choose your yields will suffer..
    At least that's been MHE...

10. When you do that (post the values) you'll answer a lot of questions for yourself mate. You can use the NPKs of the products to judge which ones to use, when, and which ones can sit on the sidelines.

11. #11 ak rotty, Jul 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2012
    Grotec- Monster Grow--A fertilizer blend for growing vegative grow.
    Total nutes- (N)12%

10% Nitrate nitrogen
    2% ammonial nitrogen
    Available phosphate (p2,o2) 7%
    Soluble potash (k2.o) 15%
    calcium(ca) 3%
    magnesium (mg) 1%
    sulpher (s) 1%
    iron (fe) chelated actual 0.1
    edta (chalsting agent) 1% minimum 0.8%

Grotec -M onster bloom
    A plant fertilizer to help bloom--- 0-50-30
    M.B is a blooming supplement that should be usedin conjunctionnwith a regular fertilizing programme
    Directions---start wghen buds are forming and continue to use with every fertilizer application during bloomstage. stop last 2wk of flower
    Analysis---available phosphate (p2,o5) 50%
    soluble potash 30%

Ton o bud
    FLOWERING NUTRIENTcompost
    0-49-32
    Use once your garden begins to grow flowers or if flowers are already present
    min analysis--available phosphate (p2,05) 49%, soluble potash 32%

Shootin powder
    S.P should be usedin conjunction with v.r base nutrients
    65grams 1-2 sdachets-100ltr
    Adjust thhe EC value to EC1.2 using the basic nutrient, Add 1 sach to 100ltr of top shooter to the feed eaterduring the 1st wk of the last3wk of flower and use 2 sach to 100ltr during the final2wk
    Available phosphate (p2,o5)-39%
    Sol potash (k2o) (water sol) 25.0%
    Polarised potasium and natrium compounds.potasium sulphate,potassium carbonate,ptasium phosphate,potasuim sulphate.

Cha Ching
    A ph balanced of extra strengthnutrients,specificaly fromto increase essential oils and produce heavy resins infruit,buds and flowers
    Analysis---Total nitrogen (n) 9.0%
    8.0% ammonical nitrogen
    1.0% nitrate nitrogen

Availablephosphate (p2,o5) 50.0%
    Soluble potash (k2o) 10.0%
    boron (b) 0.02%
    copper (cu) 0.05% 0.05% chelated copper
    iron (fe)0.10%
    0.10 chelated iron (fe)
    magnese(mn)0.05%--0.05%chelated manganese
    zinc(zn (0.05)chelated zinc(zn)

Budblaster
    provides your crops with super hosphates and minerals,which can be rapidly absorbed in the final pre flower and ripening stage. For a enhancedhigher quality product.

Directions--1-2 teaspoons every 5gal. Use to induce flowering,heavy glandular and resin production and when flowers are in ripening stage.
    NOTE- when adding BB to your nutes the electroconductivity will rise,take caution not to exced limits which may burn your plants.
    Analysis---1-52-31
    total nitro(n)-1.0% ammoniacal nitro
    available phosphate(p2,05)52%

Vitamax plus
    Supplies essential primary and secondry nutes
    Analysis---total nitrogen (n)1%
    0.1% ammoniacalnitrogen
    0.9%nitrate nitro
    available phosphate (p2,05) 1%
    sol potash 2% magnesium 0.5%
    0.5 water sol magnes

Bcuzz--Bloom stimulater
    ensures an explosive bloom prodution in addition to large compact buds ensures a soft sweet flavour at end.

Blossom blood
    selective PH control water treatment
    Directions for max strength. rec usinghalf the amount of BB to start with
    Add BB toreswhen flower buds appear well established. REpeat 1 more in 2wk or next nute exchange.

No analysis availble!

Alaska morbloom
    stimulate budding and blooming
    promote vigourus root growth
    for beutiful colour and foliage\
    analysis---available phosphate (p2,05) 10%
    sol potash (k20) 10%
    0-10-10

alaska fish fertilizer
    natural organic based 5-1-1
    analysis
    total nitrogen 5.0%ammoniacal nitrogen
    3.75% other water sol nitrogen
    0.75% water insoluble nitrogen
    available phosphate (p2,05) 1.0%
    sol potash 1.0%

Terra flores
    is a complete pro nutrient for fast grow during flowering stage
    ECfertilizer
    NPK 2-2-4 -2.0%N (total), 0.5%N(,nh) 2.0 N (no), 2.0%(p2,05), (o.8%p), 3.0%k, 4.0% k,c, 1.5 mc. (0.8%mgo), 0.5%s, (1.0% so3), 0.006%b

All help is appreciated. dont forget ive got absolutly gallon and gallons of all the above.
    It would be a shame to npot use them but if they are going
    to be detrimental; to my schedule then i wont use them

Budblaster
    analysis--total nitro(n)1%-1.0 ammoniacal nitro
    available phosphate (p2,o5) 52%, sol potash cant read weather its 3% or 31%
    provides your crops with super phoshates and minerals,which can be rapidly absorbed in the final pre flower and ripe stage

12. so basically all the nutes ive got are no good in a schedule.
    and i should just stick to canna a and b plus rhizo and cannazyme?
    IT sems a shame but i know you guys know your stuff and if your saying dont bother theni wont.

13. It's not so much that they are no good dude..Question is, are they all needed?..
    Just keep it simple..After all you yourself said,
    "Im starting to understand now that all the above prods are more or less the same thing."

Stick to a complete base(rare as it may be), and maybe a boost of p/k in flower..
    In my garden I try and boost the K only and not so much P..But what works for me may not work for you savvyyy!..
    Read the link I provided, till it sinks in mang..When it does finally sink in, you'll soon enough drop the non-essential additive/supplements..
    As I've stated many times, I'm not saying supplements are not needed..AFAIC if your RATIOS are within a proper range then they may or may not help, but they certainly can hurt..

Peace!..

14. Thanks for the help mate