What would you do if someone was attacking your dog?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by EustaceBugles, Jan 30, 2008.

1. Honestly, I think if I saw my dog being kicked, I would just see red, and beat the shit out of the person until something significant stopped me.

The question doesn't strictly apply to dogs, but also to whatever pets are close to you.

What would be your reaction? How far would you go?

2. I would be totally pissed off. I would Punch the person in the face, very very hard and then probaly choke them.I love my doggies

3. I would beat that persons ass.

4. I would shoot them.

5. Fuck them up, Thought my dog was getting beat a few weeks a go, don't get to see her much any more and where she got droped off for the week she was acting really weird and scard. Would try to walk and fall over and her head was always tilted to the side and if you went towords her fast she would lie on her side and look like shes scard of getting hit. When she went to the vet i guess he said she has some " old dog disease ". guess she should get better with the meds, so we'll see next time shes here next week i think.

6. If someone fucked with my dog, the things I would do to them would make the movie "Saw" look like a disney movie

7. hahaha ive already gotten in a fight with somebody over this

8. Honestly I would probably take it TOO far... Like killin that *****

9. pee on their leg and hump the shit out of them. . .

after i snapped their windpipe of course

10. i would UNLEASH that bitch and let her enjoy

11. I mean how fucked up do you have to be to abuse a fucking dog?!

12. I'd curb stomp them...no joke. I love my cats and dogs

13. x2

I love my cats and dogs.

14. If anybody even thought of hurting my dog, I would find a way to kick their ass.

15. yep, id probably get a gun and atleast pistol whip the bastard, my dog is my fucking baby

16. if someone attacked my dog id say good fuckin luck you are a brave mf

17. Murder is the only thought that comes to mind. If someone had attacked my dog before we had to put it down i probably woulda murdered them.

18. I'm not violent. But, if I saw someone fucking with one of my pets like that I'd have to kick some ass. Animal abuse is not cool.

19. I would never kill anyone over it unless they killed my dog. But they would be beaten unconcious (let myself practice some jiu jistu) strip em naked and rob them of every cent they have and leave them on the freeway.