Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What would you do if all the weed in the world just disapeared

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by love420, Feb 28, 2005.

1. What would you guys do if all the weed all over the world just disapeared? Personally, I think I would cry for days

2. that is just not a pleasant thought

3. i take it boondock is a fan of the movie boondock saints excellent choice my friend peace out, latez

4. ^^

5. i still herb nothin changin my mind

6. ok ok, heres one, wut would u do if all the weed in the world suddenly dissappeared and reapeared in your possesion, bong hit bong hit bong hit...

7. i'd be pretty sad if all the weed in the world disappeared. if it all came into my possession, i'd definitely spread the wealth.

8. id uhhh move to another drug like opium or something bye

9. I would start drinking and using other drugs more often

10. go insane...the start doing crack. no not really but i would most likely go crazy. and cry. lol.

11. id be bummed and move on

12. id smoke weed....wait wat was the topic?

13. i'd commit suicide

14. Yep... I'd move on with a drink in my hand and a cig in the other.

15. disappeared???? omg.....i'd disappear to go after the disappeared weed.....i dunno where i will look...but i'll look for a long time....and i find it....i'll bring it back....and grow :D

16. If I Dont Get High, Id Probably Blow My Fuckin Brains Out - Dj Paul

17. be more bored

18. There'd still be shrooms, right?

19. Id probably take more Ketamine, then more shrooms, and Id start some other drugs.

You see how much ganja really keeps us together now, without it people turn to other drugs.

20. I'd assume yes on the shroom question.