What Would You Do If A Cop...

Discussion in 'General' started by TrippyStuff, Jun 29, 2009.

1. If a cop frisked you because he thought you had some weed and this happened?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Mlch97EQDA"]YouTube - Frisk Fail[/ame]

2. Pull up my pants?

3. dont think i would question if he cop was gay or not.. i mean he was feeling his dick for a few seconds.. i mean he could have figured it out

4. def wouldn't get caught bein black in the afternoon again.

i think we've all been there

5. #5 Berzerker42500, Jun 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2009
    He could probably get a lawsuit out of that.If it happened to me and I won money,I'd spend their money on weed,just cause.

6. I'd say... "Thats my penis, sir."

7. funny story, my friend had a 1/2 oz. in his pocket and the cop felt it through his pants and said "whats that" and my friend replied "umm...my dick?" and the cop jumped away and was like "oh, um, be on your way then" hahaha

8. I would go with "That's my marijuana, sir." Just to make him more reluctant to search my fellow stoners when he realized what it really is.

9. Dammit, I can't answer this question.
    I doubt a cop would believe me if I said "thats my penis sir"...
    If I said "thats my pussy sir" I'm sure he'd think "jesus thats a strangely shaped pussy"
    THEN I can get a lawsuit right?

10. I might file a lawsuit if thats even possible in this case, im not sure though.

11. lol I was thinking something along those lines too :smoking:

12. so, in the necessity of stealth, could you just rubber-band your baggie to the bottom of your dick and just say it's your dick? this is my dick... this is my dick ON WEEEEEED. At any rate, i don't think they'd smell the bag, but i'd be scared shitless if they had a dog.