what would you do for a klondike bar?

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by Talon, Sep 12, 2009.

1. id beat the shit out of old people and drive a semi thru a pet store with a crowded bingo hall on the other side.

me and a friend were fucked up today for the first time in weeks, we were bored and came up with this game. make up your own. only rule is that it has to be something ridiculous.

2. Spit in Kimbo Slice's face. And not run.

3. I would kill a US president from a book suppository somewhere in the Dallas area on Friday, November 22nd 1963 with an Italian Carcano rifle.

4. Too soon, man. Too soon.

5. I would eat out your grandma while beating off to two chimps fucking an asian lady

6. murder the baldwin brothers with a wrecking ball and 30 gallons of koolaid

7. you can get a klondike bar for that!?!?!?!

ive been missing out...

8. I would find a polar bear and turn a strap-on around so I can fuck the polar bear with my ass into it's ass.

Reverse strap-on polar bear sex is as far as I'll go.

9. ROFLOL! I thought mine was bad lol

Ok, I would give a reach around to a spider monkey while reciting the pledge of alliegence. (Family Guy)

I would attach live baby crocodiles to my balls and cover myself in blood and run the everglades screaming " I am the lord Jesus Christ and you have been saved"

10. I would get a job as a server at an Olive Garden and then when someone ordered spaghetti I would slather marinara on my balls and serve them the dish and stand and make small talk until they stabbed my balls with their fork.

I'd then slap them with a white glove on and exclaim 'Well I never' and storm off into my waiting 66' camaro outside.

11. I would kill for a Klondike bar *gun shot*
    Yes I can finally have one!!!!!!

12. i would get up and walk to the freezer for one...thts if i had them Shiiiit

13. I'd Name my son Billy Mays 2 for a klondike bar

14. I'd pay for it.

15. i would chase down bigfoot and hold him hostage at gun point and then put cotton candy in between my toes and let fire ants all over my feet. all for a damn klondike bar

16. i would eat a truck made of onions and shit it in my neighbors yard

17. or i would interrupt taylor swift and get called a jackass by the president

18. Not much. Those things aren't that good.