What would you do for a 1st date/get together?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Aaagogo, Jul 6, 2010.

1. Hey GC,

looking for suggestions on what to do for a 1st date/get together.

I've been out of the "game" for many years, but so far, I've established that we like one another, erm... already past the 1st kiss stage. Yes, it's weird, kinda like a reverse time line.

but this would be the 1st official time I will be hanging out with this girl, the past 2 times, i was just texting her while I was out on a weekend and I just club hopped over to meet up with her.

Would love for some suggestions... a NO NO would be dinner and movie but the other thing is, where I'm at, there's almost next to nothing to do...

The date has been set, but I told her I'll confirm details with her the day before.

2. Go real simple man; Take her to a coffee place or just say "hey im gunna run in the park, you wanna join?" This will show your athletic, but at the same time open to doing it with her. I'm saying from experience, and boy did i get some a few dates later.

3. What does she like to do? Do you want something simple or elaborate?

Do you have any beaches? Drive to the beach one night, pack a few snacks like strawberries and chocolate, and a bottle of champagne or wine, or hell even beer is cool, bring a blanket, pitch tent in the park and stare at the stars . I think if a guy did this for me, I'd fall for him so fast.

Take a walk in the park, or someplace nice, if you wanna keep it more simple.

Movies are a shitty date if you want to get to know eachother-- but I like movies for blind dates because you get to see what the person looks like and have brief discussion, then you have the movie to talk about after so theirs a conversation starter.

4. i like the beach idea.

yupe yupe, I'm in the world famous Daytona Beach.

Initially, I had planned for just some fun at the Amusement park, go carts, minigolf...

but wondering what to do after. I like the beach idea after, I think that would be nice. :hello:

5. Dinner and a movie.

Lol.

6. That is a great date. If you followed that up with the beach you'd win her over for SURE lol

7. pop a few bars pick up a bottle of grey goose put it on ice get some red bull, some dro, and go to the drive in.

8. anal sex;)

9. Dude, you live in Daytona Beach. Don't say there is nothing to do. Just the beach is a good idea. Combine that with some arcades, amusement park stuff (I assume you have these) and whatever is around. It doesn't have to be elaborate. Just go and have some fun.

10. Restaurants with a bar.

Take a girl there and experiment with a multitude of drinks that are fun/never tried. And have some pub food at the same time.

Adds for good conversation incase the talk dries up so you can try another different drink to break silence.

11. so it's set, I'll do amusement park and play those games and hopefully win something at the end of the day, and head over to a hotel's pool which is right by the beach to chill out.

I have a bottle of bubbly in my fridge still, so that will be packed and brought along.

Now i'm wondering, since technically, this is our 1st date, but we've already kissed (in public and in front of her friends and my friends) I was thinking to keep it non kissing on this date... but still let things happen, but I will play a more teasing role, setting up to look like I'm going to kiss her, but pull away at the last second... :p

12. I like the ideas I've seen so far, all depends on both of your hobbies though. Try laser tag, that's always fun and interactive.

13. First off bring some flowers or a small present of some kind.

The amusement park will run you about $25-50 per ticket depending on where you're goin. Maybe money is a bigger factor for me since im a college student.

Since you guys are already acquainted, why don't you buy some groceries and make dinner together at your place or hers.

This way you can talk and make a great meal. Then you can go out for a walk to the beach and look at the stars or something.

Haha kinda girly, but its the simple stuff that she'll like!

14. Ice Cream!

15. thank god at least one person recommended it.
    ^^this is what you should do for your first date.

16. I like that idea, but isn't it the "rule" to not do anything that's at home until the 3rd or 4th date...

Now I'm at a toss up, cause last night, we were talking and the subject was Hell's Kitchen.

17. Everyone likes movies and food. Always works for me when I'm just starting to take out a new girl.

Take her out to see a movie and then to a restuarant or the other way around whatever. It should take off from there.

18. Movie first THEN dinner so you have something to talk about while you eat in case conversation is stale. You can always talk about the movie :)

19. Nah,

movie and dinner on a 1st date is a no no for me.