What would you call this?

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by generic username, May 27, 2018.

1. I used to have this weird piece, it had a tall relatively thin bowl which lead down to a small spherical chamber, then a thin tube branched out shortly forward for a steamroller-style carb, and the other end to loop around before your mouth. My friend always called it a steamroller, but I feel it couldn't be considered a steamroller... the sphere and the tube were really quite small so it's not like you could clear much of a hit from inside of it.

I just don't know what I would call it and wanted to hear what you guys thought. Unfortunately, it broke ages ago, so I don't have any pictures, nor could I find anything like it by searching around. But here's kinda what it looked like
    art.jpg

And for comparison the spherical chamber there was roughly the size of this red ball
    balls.jpg
    And so that comparison actually makes sense for people, theres a golf ball to compare the red ball to.

2. I'm no expert but it looks like a flute or something.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Broken glass if you drop it

• Agree Agree x 1

4. I'd call that a turrrrible drawing lmao

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. [​IMG] [​IMG] it looks like a steamroller, just add a ball and a twist

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Broken glass if you drop it. It looks like flute.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. That's no flute ,,,
    This is what flutes look like
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. Yes that's true:weed-4:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Sounds like it was a pipe that some dude put some twists and turns in so it would look cool to get more people to buy it. By the way, you’re mad good at art dude, you should start oil painting or something. Looks like you have some raw, untapped talent in your fingertips, lol. Just kidding, it was good enough for us to get an idea of what it looked like. The golf ball gave it a nice touch also, lol.

• Agree Agree x 1