what would u rather rock lakai or emerica??

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by Red Eye Jedi Og, Dec 12, 2012.

1. Im into both but i would prefer emerics imo

2. I like experimenting with shoes , especially skating. I tend to skate vans chukka low or certain fallens. Even globes. I just love low shoes in general. But I have Emricas that I just wear

3. [quote name='"ghanjamonsta"']I like experimenting with shoes , especially skating. I tend to skate vans chukka low or certain fallens. Even globes. I just love low shoes in general. But I have Emricas that I just wear[/quote]

have you skated the chukka lows yet?

4. haven't skated emericas yet but I had a few pairs of Lakais before and I went through this one pair literally during 1 sesh at Venice..ill never buy those again

5. [quote name='"thctime"']haven't skated emericas yet but I had a few pairs of Lakais before and I went through this one pair literally during 1 sesh at Venice..ill never buy those again[/quote]

I was just down at venice skating this summer bro bombed down the hills literally almost died cause of mean speed wobbles haha

6. haha it's a great place to skate tho

7. Yeah the chukka lows are what I'm the most comfortable with, ha.

8. Yea chukka lows skated pretty sick when i had used them. I wish i could have picked up herb at a local dispensary though..

9. Emerica is good but Supra takes the cake. Wore a pair of skytops for 2 years before they gave out.

10. Give me those Element Rasta any day man!

Or give me some of those osiris, those shoes are fucking comfy.

11. That's a lot of shoe goo hahah

12. [quote name='"ghanjamonsta"']

That's a lot of shoe goo hahah[/quote]

Lol hahaha :smoke: