what would u do if u were high and a zombie apocalypse hit!

Discussion in 'General' started by saturdaybell, Jun 2, 2012.

1. Just wondering what every one would do if they were high and zombies attacked.

Personally i would be screwed hiding underbed screaming hoping the bucket of water would keep me safe.

2. I'd kill all fools

3. I'd stare at the zombies and then they'd kill me.

Welcome to GC op.

4. Whats with all the zombie talk around here lately? Lol

Anyway, I would grab my stash, stereo, good tunes, maybe a blanket depending on the season... And just wait.

5. alot of zombie like things happening lately, i honestly think its a strong possibility i know il be preparing

6. Grab a Super-Soaker and fill it with salty water and aim for the face. Haitian zombie lore has it that if a zombie tastes salt, they will remember who they are and either go back to their grave or former home! And if anyone knows about zombies, it would be the Haitians!

Granny

7. [quote name='"xsmokey"']

alot of zombie like things happening lately, i honestly think its a strong possibility i know il be preparing[/quote]

It's not possible.

Just because people have been getting whacked out on drugs and doing stupid shit, doesn't mean zombies.

Sure there's a lot of odd events happening, but this shit happens all the time, someone simply compiled the articles from one state (FL) to freak people out.

There's more important shit to be worrying about than "zombies"..

With that said, I have a survival pack with my handgun, space blanket, lighters, matches, paracord, medicine, fishing supplies, knives, etc etc.. but its not for zombies...

Our government is worse than any zombie could ever be... Because our government have hearts and brains and still commit heinous acts.

8. I imagine it'd kill my high.

lol

And I'm getting a super soaker, because granny knows her shit.

9. Being high doesnt have any affect on the situation or how I handle it so...... Run and grab my rifle?

10. I believe those zombies were spiritual in nature, real in physical form but brought about by spiritual means. If zombies are going to happen they will most likely be the cause of GMOs or radiation poisoning, some sort of man made event where the zombies are very real.

11. I think it would a little bit, sure I would run and grab my gun but I'd be shocked and in disbelief at the same time, probably yelling out "oh fuck man" A LOT, and maybe even snickering a bit as I ran.

12. I would get all knives from the kitchen, run downstairs, steal the fastest car in the building (porche gt3) and i fucking dare them to catch up.

The knives are for the way down to the car.

13. [quote name='"silentbob71"']

I think it would a little bit, sure I would run and grab my gun but I'd be shocked and in disbelief at the same time, probably yelling out "oh fuck man" A LOT, and maybe even snickering a bit as I ran.[/quote]

This just gave me the best image,

This thread is keeping my amused

14. Just a question. Why do people always leave where they are right away?

15. I would play with myself and squirt in the first zombies eye.

Then I would make a coffee.

Then I would show them the food network on TV.

Might make a little something for my new found friends.

Then I would cut off there heads with my great great great aunts sword that I have.

16. [quote name='"Jennuine"']

I would play with myself and squirt in the first zombies eye.

Then I would make a coffee.

Then I would show them the food network on TV.

Might make a little something for my new found friends.

Then I would cut off there heads with my great great great aunts sword that I have.[/quote]

What did I just read?

17. [quote name='"flapjack1439"']Just a question. Why do people always leave where they are right away?[/quote]

Less populated area = less zombies

18. break out the shotguns and golfclubs

19. buy a pound of some dank Sour D and blaze all the zombies :smoke:

20. [quote name='"Danonymous"']

Less populated area = less zombies[/quote]

Leaving a safe place to go drivong somewhere is dumb to go somewhere else. My logic is 1st of all a lot of other people are gonna try leaving too so there would be mad traffic making you a sitting duck. Umm i had more things bit they slipped away