What would the world be like if..

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by sr20, Feb 27, 2013.

1. What do you guys reckon the world will be like if weed was legal in every country and everybody was getting high?

2. The world would be snowed under by billions of empty Doritos bags

3. Maccas would probably even run the world haha

Suuutuutututuuu~

4. Weed being legal would be nice. Everyone smoking it would make no difference.

Weed doesn't make you any more or less of a piece of shit.

5. the world wide economy would be healthier?

6. [quote name='"White Indian"']The world would be snowed under by billions of empty Doritos bags[/quote]

That's probably true hahaha

7. Well...I don't know what every country would be like.
    However, a few years ago I visited Amsterdam... :)
    And, yes, for those that have never been...it is what you think it is !!
    I remember walking into a "coffee shop"..( I love that euphemism ) and looking at their bullshit menus, closing my eyes and pointing at ...whatever, and saying.."I'll have that "!!...oh ! they also sell ready made joints, so I got one of those aswell.
    I lit up as soon as I walked out the door. I was walking down that main street ( I forget what it's called..the Dam..or something )...anyways, while I'm toke'n away I see two cops walking up to me.
    Now, normally I would fill my under garments with last nights chocolate cake, which I devoured with glee :)...but ! I thought to myself, " Hang on ! I'm in Amsterdam ! So, I continued in my 'toke'n' attitude...and..wouldn't you know it, they looked at me and smiled..and that was it !!!! So...I would think if it was legal, it would be something like that...at least at first.

Takecare..

8. Haha god damn that just really made me wanna go Amsterdam! Was the grass over in Amsterdam better or worse than the normal grass you smoke where ever you live?

Just enjoying life's ride.

9. Well..good question !
    I would say that ( depending ) on where you get your ...um... WEED !!...depends on where you get it from.
    However, the shit I had ( in Amsterdam ) was no different, to ..well .. what I would have gotten.
    But, of course, the difference is that I "can walk in to an establishment, and get what I want".

This, question ?, is well worth the effort !.
    Look, there are many "shops" in Amsterdam to go to.
    But, one thing I noticed...
    I had people coming up to me ( 'cause they knew I was a tourist ). They asked me, " You want..um..this or thst ?? "... all I said... was " Mate...I'm in Amsterdam"... they knew what I was talking about.
    And, there were ..well ...lets say...people 'who can't control' their addiction. Who, came up to me...and...'asked' for $...and I gave what I had to give. ( knowing, what it was for )
    Now, ( this is only an opinion ), but, it seemed to me, that there is a problem with drugs in that city.
    Look. I think they got it right..in regards... to "Mary Jane".. :) But, Amsterdam is really 'seedy'..
    ...so , if you go there..
    ..well..

..Takecare..