Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What would the older pothead of your self tell your younger pothead self.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by SmokingRookie, Mar 17, 2012.

1. I'd probably say to try and eat healthier too.
    Not so much pizza.
    Join a gym 5 years earlier. You get used to it.

2. Dont worry about what people think of you, theyre all f**s anyways.

Find another hobby besides smoking marijuana and dont be so open about it, youll get judged and be alone

Thats all i can really say, im still trying to learn the basics and find what suits me best.

3. Grow weed!

Vapes and nice glass are worth it!

4. I just thought of another one for myself: Dont keep buying vanilla blunt wraps. It tastes so amazing but its getting expensive, driving halfway across town to the only store that has them.

5. Work out more.

Pay attention in school and try your best.

Quit being so uptight.

Oh, and don't dump her. She's the greatest thing you'll ever have.

Yea...

6. Take more fucking pictures dammit...they are priceless now.

Relax, you're doing fine...see you in twenty years.

7. Don't buy stupid 20 dollar grams!!! dumb ass! What a waste of your hard earned money. Start buying by the OZ. You'll thank me later.

8. fellow buffalo toker! hey man hahah

9. buy in bulk!

10. "Life is like a game of Tertris. If you know how to manage well, you can stock the pieces in order and everything will fall in place; if you don't manage well, everything is going to accumulate and its going to toople over and be a game over."

11. How so? Where are you right now? I'm at the same crossroads, any tips would be appreciated.

12. #92 UprightCitizen, Mar 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2012
    Don't go outside to smoke that one night, or you will get caught and sent to a wilderness program.

Don't go outside to smoke a couple months after you get back, or you will get caught and get sent to a boarding school for 6 months.

Don't go outside and smoke after you get home from the boarding school, or you will get caught and sent to live with Mom's friend.

Smoke as much weed as you can while you're in Georgia and make the most out of the break you're getting from that bitch.

Smoke outside that one night, get caught, and tell your Mom "Fuck you, I'm 18."

13. I would probably say something along the lines of "Junior year is the most important year, and you will spend it stoned, lazy, skipping too many days, and just generally de-motivated to do any work. You will drop from a 95 GPA to a 47. Get your head out of your fucking ass before this happens, you're smart and you can go places if you try harder. Don't let it control your life, be responsible." ... I think if someone took the time to tell me this, it would have really helped. Too late now though...

14. I know you're not gona listen no matter what i say, but remember you're young you got a whole life ahead of you so just stop.. Do what you gotta do, and don't do what you don't gotta do. We all lose friends, and lose everything doesn't mean you gotta try to be someone you're not.. Come man you know better than that, and don't deny it, it's obvious... So go man put your head up, try your hardest and show the world what you got, cause if you don't what do you really have?

15. Buy 10 pounds at a time instead of 5 you pussy.

16. "Don't get so caught up in strains and names.. If it's green, smoke it"

17. aahahahaahaha
    'tried to light bowl with candle, gets wax all over weed inbowl"
    hahahaha fucked up

18. You don't need to bike for 20 minutes to some shady spot to get high. Not everyone is out to get you just go outside and rip that 2.5 inch bong.

19. can you explain a 2.5 inch bong to me please? :confused::confused::confused: