Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What would smoke look like in zero-g

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by chiveschoncybil, Jan 15, 2014.

1. #21 Ganja ☤, Jan 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2014
    Also OP what would make you think it would come out as a big chunk? Without gravity nothing would be holding it together, and it would dissipate much much faster.

Now smoke in extreme gravity.. That would be interesting, and that would probably make it come out in more of a "chunk" form. Lol! However, it would be an extremely tiny chunk, because all of those micro particles would be more compressed than with earths gravity.

2. no gravity=no oxygen??? What are these guys saying?

fucking school system...

3. #23 Ganja ☤, Jan 16, 2014
    I'm saying a fact. Name one place in the universe with zero gravity and oxygen, enough to start one small flame? Besides man made oxygen bubbles. Please tell me.

If you want to argue physics, I can argue physics.

Fucking school systems... This is about as basic as physics can get.

4. You are all saying there is no place with oxygen and zero g, what about in a spacecraft, there is both oxygen and zero g

5. Whoah bro, chill. You are taking all this too personal.

But anywhere in the vast universe with oxygen will hold a flame. That's the only other thing you need.

Gravity has absolutely nothing to do with it. Get over it.

6. It is within the realm of possibility for that to happen within your lifetime, it would be when your quite old im sure. It's starting to look like the new commercial spaceflights are going to become cheaper and cheaper over the years.

7. A space ship/station!

8. I could probably go to Russia right now and find some sort of underground space program, and fly into space.

9. #29 Ganja ☤, Jan 16, 2014

I have said that multiple times from my first post on. Do people not read whole posts or what?

Excuse me for taking your personalized snarky remark personally.

And the only places in the universe that has oxygen, more than maybe single molecules or atoms (which isn't even close to enough oxygen to start a fire), is in an atmosphere or a man made air bubble. And atmospheres only form when gravity is present!

Gravity has everything to do with it, Mr. Man. Did you sleep through physics, if so, a simple google search would show you.

Maybe check out these links and educate yourself before you ignorantly accuse people of being ignorant:

http://bit.ly/1eFelap

http://bit.ly/19x1byR

Can you not read?

10. The smoke would be blown out, chill for a minute, and dissipate. /thread

11. No I can't read. Oddly enough I can type words perfectly coherent though.

12. [quote name="420Chode420" post="19353360" timestamp="1389907798"]No I can't read. Oddly enough I can type words perfectly coherent though.[/quote]Zomg no way