Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What would one call vaporized marijuana?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by The Architect, Jan 25, 2014.

1. Hello fellow members of Grasscity. For the longest time I was told the remainder of vaporized marijuana (the brown remnants inside a vaporizer, like the volcano, after being used) is called dottle. I recently discovered the true definition of dottle is mainly applied to the residue in pipes.

So what do you call the "vaporized marijuana" leftover in your vape?

2. I think its called AVB. I would call it trash.

3. People call it abv for already been vaped or avb for already vaped bud Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

4. abv
    vapor poo
    used herb

I am sure there are more

5. i use abv when it comes up in conversation. which hardly ever happens 

6. I just made up a simple word. We'll call it Vapo. Example: "No dude, he's trying to sell you some Vapo!" Lol or we could just use ABV

7. Some call it:
    ABV: Already been vaped
    AVB: Already vaped bud

8. ABV and it makes great ediblesYou know that it would be untrue, you know that I would be a liar, if I was to say to you, girl we couldn't get much higher

9. AVB (already vaped bud) or ABV (already been vaped).

10. As stated above, I always say either ABV or Vape Poo.

11. #12 DriftingApart, Jan 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2014

I definitely wouldn't call it trash,

I made a little over half a gram of qwiso with roughly a quarter of avb, tasted very good on my Ti nail.

You can make edibles with it too, although I don't cause edibles don't particularly work for me.

12. ABV or Browns.

13. I use avb. But one I've heard, but not mentioned here yet, is duff.

I enjoy smoking avb. I like hitting my bong, but with the price of weed I'd rather stick to only vaporizing my weed. So, I smoke my avb through the bong. Especially if I want to sleep I'll smoke even more. Usually following or followed by vaping. Very stony high.

Yep, it makes great edibles. Use your weed twice. Vape it, get a bunch and cook it in coconut oil or something, then make whatever.  Anyone who tosses their vaped weed is an idiot.

15. [quote name="Renaldow" post="19405917" timestamp="1390688666"]Yep, it makes great edibles. Use your weed twice. Vape it, get a bunch and cook it in coconut oil or something, then make whatever. Anyone who tosses their vaped weed is an idiot.[/quote]Yeah dude it's like recycling!!You know that it would be untrue, you know that I would be a liar, if I was to say to you, girl we couldn't get much higher

16. #18 Sgtstadanko707, Jan 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2014
    Beat me to it. It's called trash.

If I am going to make anything it will be out if real buds not shit that has been vaped to trash.

17. Some people save the gunk from a bong, dry it out and smoke it.

MMMmmmmm.... Bong Poop Yummy.... :yummy:

I grow and would prefer to throw out or hash any waste. Just not ever that hard up. been that way for 20 years.

18. I call its vapoo hahhaSent from my SM-N900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app