Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what would keep you high for the longest period of time?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ksharp, Oct 17, 2011.

1. Let's say you have .25 of a gram, easily enough for 2-3 bowls, what would get you high for the longest time, smoking all 2-3 bowls in one sitting, or spacing them out?

2. 2.3 is plenty man,

3. Spacing out, obv

4. All at once, I find my tolerance skyrockets if I do it more than once a day.

5. Well i can be high for hours off some dank but i always fuck it up by eating, eating=sober unless you're messing with some good shit (;

6. Uh... Honestly.. Im gunna throw my vote for power smoking... Its only .25?

I wouldnt even get high..

warm up bowl is .25

7. [quote name='"ToTheDome"']Uh... Honestly.. Im gunna throw my vote for power smoking... Its only .25?

I wouldnt even get high..

warm up bowl is .25[/quote]

That's what I was thinking ha

8. .2 is nothing lol

9. .25 of medical is enough to get me as high is I need to be, if not higher. Recently took a t-break so my tolerance is nothing like it used to be, thank god. Over the summer I could go through an 8th of medical top shelf a day. Now I can usually make a gram last a week, I just smoke once a day, and I wanna be high as long as possible :)

10. This. When the fuck did .25 become three bowls? Thats like half of a bowl. Just smoke that a couple hours before you go to bed and buy more tomorrow.

Edit: This is a stupid thread. You only have .25. Smoke half of it and if you feel high enough quit. If you wanna smoke more smoke more. There is no way to make .25 last any longer than its gonna last. Not enough weed.

11. I find if i have alot of weed at my wakeNbake, it only takes a little bit to get it restarted throughout the day.

12. .25g is like a part of a leaf, three crystals and two hairs.

Sorry but that would never get me high.

.25g of hash on top of .5g of weed all at once that would do the trick for me.

13. ... Just smoke