What would it take for you to actually want to kill someone?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by iMaven, May 7, 2009.

1. Just as the title says!
    What would be the breaking point for you?
    How much would this person have to do to you for you to actually want to kill them?

2. if someone came into my home and threatened me, my family or friends. not gonna go looking to choke a bitch, but if someone trys to kill or threatens too i will not hesitate to shoot that dumbass down

3. I would behead the son-of-a-bitch who threatened my girlfriend. Also, the person who would come into my home and steal, I'd kill that guy too.

4. I'd only kill if there were no other option, kill or be killed, as it were.

That doesn't happen very often..anymore :devious:

5. If someone broke into my house, I'd hospitalize them, but i wouldn't kill them.

If someone killed, or was going to kill someone i cared about pretty much, and even then, I'd still hate to do it. People who talk about killing the motherfucker who steals their shit or something probably wouldn't pull the trigger when it came down to it, it's much harder to kill someone than most people think.

6. would you want to kill someone who took away everything you had?
    and when you begged them to get out of your life and stop sabotaging you and tormenting you and they said "i can'tt... its so fun! "
    would you want to kill them then?

or whenever they get in contact with the girl's, who you love, mom, and tells them lies, such as that you beat her, and all this other bullshit... therefore ruining that relationship.
    what then?

those are just a few reasons i want to kill this person right now.

7. If i was being attacked and i felt the only way to prevent dying was to use deadly force, i would. If someone came in my house id phone the police, else try and stop them but i wouldn't try to kill them. If someone attacked a friend id try and break it up/help fight the person, or phone the police if it was serious (5 on 1 for instance) and then step in.

But yeah I wouldn't go out of my way to do it, put it that way lol

If someone killed my mother id probs want to attack them violently to the brink of their life, but again i wouldn't want to take their life, id rather see them rot in prison.

8. Fortunatly I've never felt desire to actually take someones else life but I wouldn't hesitate a second if the life of someone I care about is endengered

9. I'd just beat the fuck out of them.

It's harder to live in jail.

10. man, i feel fucked up in the head now.

ah well.
    hahahah.

I would kill someone if they threatened someone I loved, or if they endangered them, or whatever.
    no hesitation.
    i'd rather someone die than them rot in prison.
    hmm..

yup.
    and those things i said before

11. ya know what...
    this country (america, for got other nations were on here, sowwy) was founded onkilling
    we killed in order to get independence.
    in order to get freedom.
    we took hundred life for it

the vietnam war.
    we killed because of a difference in beliefs.
    the mexican war.
    we killed for land.

Is it wrong for me to want to kill someone for ruining my life, and tormenting me?
    I don't think so.
    Those are better reasons than the one's this country has killed for.
    Tell me how i'm wrong.

12. Wrong?
    What is wrong to you may not be wrong to me.

Feelings betray you. Emotion betrays you.

Is it wrong to do nothing?

13. No. but is it wrong to do something?

How do feelings and emotions betray you?
    They are what create you and modify your thought process as you mature and grow.

14. You're right, now that I think about it I wouldn't kill a thief, I'd definitely take something very dear to them though...maybe a leg?

15. daaaamn dude, first this thread, then your response to bkadoctaj's Romans 13 thread
    someone needs a hiiiiit:smoke:

and if it ever did happen, i would probably have to be really pissed or something like that.. under the influence of my emotions so that i stop thinking completely for the short period of time (or long :devious:) while i am killing the person

16. ahhahaah yea i know dude.
    fuck. i really do.
    not that it even ceases my depression anymore (maybe if i smoked top strains... but we don't have any of that where i live)

and i mean.
    i'm not even under the influence of my emotions anymore.
    its like all logical.
    she ruins my life.
    i kill her.
    all done.
    i'm in prison? big deal.
    i wouldn't have someone preying on my suicidalness and tormenting me.
    like she STRIVES to do everything she can to bring out the attachment i have for her and the love i have for her (yes, you can love and hate. i'm sure you nkow) just to make me miserable.
    and then i block her numbers and everything that she could use to contact me
    and then she goes after my gf (now my ex..) and fucks with all that.
    its bs.

17. If someone intended on ending the life of myself or my family/friends, I wouldn't hesitate to end their life. I'm against capital punishment, though, because I'd rather see a killer rot in jail for the rest of his life than be put out of his misery.

18. if someone starts bustin then i bust back. always keep that thing on my side;) too many cats thinkin they hard and pull shit. stick up kids and junkies lookin for their next fix. I wont ever shoot first unless i had a gun to my head

19. Absolutely man... go ahead and kill her... sounds like she's a real pain in the ass...

20. Oh, and what would it take for me to actually want to kill someone...

I would WANT to kill someone for lots of reasons...

Annoying people... people who cheat me... people who harm me... people who rob me...

But to ACTUALLY KILL someone, I think never.

At least for now.