Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What would it be like to play in a video game?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by MasterChronicDroKush420, Oct 3, 2013.

1. #1 MasterChronicDroKush420, Oct 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2013
    It would be like Tron, except it's the game of your choice.

How crazy would it be to warp into this video game and play as the boxer or Ref as Mario?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdEAwFH4I34

You could also be in the audience.

2. I'd be in gta v.... Or maybe Mario. Bouncing on dem 'turt mofos never gets old. :D

3. That would be so sick - stealing cars all day and shooting things.

4. I would definitely be the voice of Jesse if they ever made a Breaking Bad video game.

I just have to practice my "BIIIITTTCCHHH" remarks. 

5. #5 Hello there!, Oct 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2013
    I'd be Wakka from Final Fantasy X/X2. Be great at Blitzball, gain a friend, travel the world and have distinctly rare experiences, have incredible fights, save the world, have a family.

Damn, Wakka's my idol. :laughing: Lulu's tits. :ey: You know what I mean!

6. It would be so tight dude. And it wouldn't hurt if you got shot or anything cuz its just a videogame. But it would be cool if you could still kinda feel something, like vibrating or pressure or something like that. I really hope that when I'm older they will have real-life games for sale to the public. I would smoke so much more weed and play a LOT more videogames lol. They would be they most amazing things, especially if they required you to actually move and feel what's happening in the game. I'm pretty high.

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Kingdom Hearts