Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What would happen if a cop smelled weed but you didn't have anything in the car

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Max69, Feb 18, 2012.

1. I recently locked my car keys inside my car.

Before, I had been smoking in there with the windows cropped down a little and I think it still smells a little bit inside

What would happen if i called the cops for help and when they unlocked it they smelled a little bit of weed?

I don't have anything but a little pouch that smells like weed inside + a lighter and a little plastic bag with tiny leaves inside.

2. you sir are fucked.

3. Well if you don't have anything, they can't arrest you.

Get some car fresheners.

4. call a lock smith. it will cost quite a bit but its better than dealing with police. and next time dont lock your keys in your car. i locked my keys in the trunk once. luckily my friend was able to reach in there through a speaker port and fell around for them. they're my only set and i drive a lexus and they have unique keys that cost waaaaaaay to much to make duplicates...

5. toss everything weed related and say a skunk farted in your car

6. If you have nothing in your car, aka weed, paraphernalia, roaches, ANYTHING, then they can't do anything just because it smells.

But be prepared, they will search. But shouldn't you call a locksmith rather than a cop?

7. Don't give right for cops to search your whip. Tell them you not consent to any search warrants.

8. but i don't think it smelled too much, its not like reeking in there but its more of a lingering little whiff.

9. Why would u call the cops call a locksmith

10. How much are locksmiths? don't they charge a lot

11. If his car smells like weed, then they have probable cause. Meaning they don't need his permission.

12. If a cop wants to search your car all you have to say is "I don't consent to any searches". It sounds suspicious but at the same time you have rights. This is not guaranteed to work but is worth a try.

Also the smell of weed is not enough to arrest you for.

13. no but it is enough for them to search and possibly find something op didnt know was in there.

14. Well, if your windows are still down, may I suggest a wire clothes hanger?
    Bend the whole thing into a straight wire with a little hook on the end and scoop those fuckers right up.

15. Depending on where you locked your keys in the car. If your in a remote location , it will cost a little more. Standard rates are around 60-100$. My clicker froze on the mountains and they charged me 180$ to unlock it. I was in a small city with only one lock smith.

16. windows were closed after.

17. Well shit man. Sorry, but you'll probably just want to shell out the cash for a locksmith.

Don't even bother dealing with the police.

18. But guys, i didn't smoke very much inside.

Maybe 2 midsized bowls but i blew out the crack in the window and rode for about 10 mins.

19. Better safe than sorry though, imo.

20. call the five o as long as you dont have shit in there dont be paranoid grab your nuts and say fuck em