Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What would get me higher

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DankerThanDank, Aug 4, 2012.

1. Joint of dank size of cigarette . Or .5-.7 roach weed joint... Roaches were dank

2. a bowl of both will get you ripped :bongin:

3. So let me get this right, your asking if smoking a joint of dank the size ofa cig, or a roach would be better?:confused: What is going on here?

4. The roach weed joint would probably get you higher since the roaches theoretically have collected all the THC and nasty resin that passed through the J upon initial smoking.

5. You gotta use the same units man. Like a joint the size of a cig vs. a roach joint the size of nail. Or a joint with a g of dank vs. a joint with .5-.7 of roach weed. Otherwise it hard as fuck to compare.

6. I could of sworn this exact thread was posted somewhere else and I posted in it.

7. [quote name='"Melikes"']You gotta use the same units man. Like a joint the size of a cig vs. a roach joint the size of nail. Or a joint with a g of dank vs. a joint with .5-.7 of roach weed. Otherwise it hard as fuck to compare.[/quote]

Ok it was about a 1.3 joint vs around a .6 generation joint

8. Only one way to figure out.