What would do for oz of your favorite strain?

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by Deleted member 985876, May 6, 2018.

1. Okay does anyone remember those ads that would go "what would you do for a Klondike bar"?

Okay use the same concept and, tell this thread something ridiculous or funny that you would do for an ounce of your favorite strain.

2. Fork up $240.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. I’d travel up to a hour to get a zip of God’s gift or permafrost. Done it many times But, planned a day around it as well. Hikes, dinner, beach etc.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. An hour just for bud. That's 2 hours you wasted just not smoking it lmao. When I was 16 I walked 5 miles to my high school aged plug at the time and back to my house for some reggie lemon haze. Now that some wasted time for some bud not worth 20 minutes for these days but back then it was worth 5000 miles to me.

5. Gods gift helps me sleep pain free for more than 2 hrs a night. Permafrost puts me in a zone where I can function and be productive at work it’s an investment.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Oh I get now its your strain. Me for those reasons has to be Strawberry Cough and Grape Ape. I love strains with sweet flavors.

7. Give the girl next door a full body massage

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. Yeah we use to pay ppl to deliver but that was back when a gallon of gas was 96 cents.

• Like Like x 1
  9. How does she look?

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Yeah grape ape is a good one. Rare around here though
    Permafrost came around my area 3x last year every time I buy as much as I can. I got 5 grams of shatter a couple weeks ago. Keep me microdosing during the day for 6 months.

11. Sorry I'm stoned and misunderstood, she's hot and I would give her an oz of my favorite weed.

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. No I understand you would do her. And smoke the oz seems legit.

13. For a nice type of cheese or headband or duchess strain, I'd tap dance for a half hour, or maybe an hour.. just maybe...

And I haven't ever tap danced, but I'd learn for a free oz

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Is she single LOL;)