What women want..

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by o0o0o0o0110, Aug 3, 2017.

1. Just some pointers.Go ahead and correct me if I am wrong ladies.

We want savages. Fucking perverted ass guy that is focused on me. You can be sweet or be a gentlemen but the underlying unspoken theme is tearing da pussy up.

How rare is finding a guy that actually makes your pussy wet and so that the answer is always "yes." (=

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Speak for yourself sista lol depending on the mood im in IM the savage. Could give two fucks if they are or not.

3. I could be savage..(=

4. Every woman is different, of course, but I do love a masculine man. Power play is fucking hot. I like a guy who makes me want to please him and treat him like a king. Buuuut that's few and far between like you said lol. It's the best when ones not fucking the other but we are both fucking each other. Equal intensity..

Being power fucked can be super hot as well. When the dick is too big and he's fucking too hard and you're not sure if you can take it even though you love it and instead of freaking out, you just relax your body and take it. Shit like that will have me answering every text that you send me lol.

One guy that I've been seeing recently will hit it from behind and will put his entire body weight into the stroke. It's almost too much so I can't throw it back but it's grade A fucking.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Interesting. Some girls tell me they like slower, more intimate love making rather than the alaskan thunder fuck i was born to give.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. This!

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. It depends on my mood sometimes I like slower when we are making love sometimes not.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. I've been told I'm aesthetically pleasing. Girls know what's up.

What a guy wants? To not have to hunt for dates without getting any in return. Sometimes a savage ain't got a lotta money...

They arrive as two and split up over me :love-m3j:

10. You got to mix it up:)

• Like Like x 1
  11. Yea what a woman really wants is someone who can please her in allllllll ways

First grow ever!

12. what they want is a really good message even bought a few ten's units massage is where its at best foreplay
    also luv watching their toes curl .with the tens units placing the pads on the breast and around their kitty cat and on the butt . by end of the massage their kitty cat is as red as it can be. its works but i felt i should had been paid for my services they would always bring over there girl friends on later visits and those girls would bring there friends over and so on and so on .

• Like Like x 1
  13. Ultimately, what makes a man sexy to a woman, is a man who can retain the qualities said man had when he originally was able to possess you; so many men get the woman, then relax. You CANNOT get lax with these bitches. When a man is able to continue to attract women, despite not being single, this is ultimately what women find attractive and why most men that women go after will cheat on them, because cheating is ultimately what the man has to do, to retain his sex appeal, bitches just be stupid af and don't realize it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. Not to be the buzzkill, but tens aren't recommended for use on the chest (or neck). Just a safety note.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Woah, didn't know you girls rolled that way. I'm not that way at all. I'm actually quite timid and not very sexual in nature and what little I am, I'm gentle and I absolutely prefer it slow and intimate. I'm not about that rough stylee.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Yessss

• Like Like x 1
  17. #19 justsomejohn, Aug 21, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2017
    Post Removed

• Like Like x 2
  18. can concur...was living with this girl and one day she said, "why don't you ever rip my clothes off and ravage me?"