What will the high be like, and how long will it last?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Backtobasics95, Jan 4, 2017.

1. Hey fellas,

I hurt my shoulder pretty badly a few months ago and the doc has me on some heavy shit. Long story short, I'm done with that, and have decided to try out weed or maybe even medical weed if it's safe and yields similar results. Basically I've told my mum the pain is getting better, even though it's not, because I assume some kind of strain will do the magic trick (my mom would freak if she found out I was doing weed, so I'd rather keep it between myself and a few friends). My question is, how long generally does a high last when using a vaporizer (I'm using the itaste vv 3.0)? I know this is a vague question, so I'll narrow it down for you. Say you have it at about 410F and take around 10-20 inhales (I have no idea how many inhales will work for me, so just bear with me for now). I don't really know how much weed that uses up and things like that coz I'm a rookie, but if you can layout a rough concept of how it works, that'd be great. Also, how long should I wait before coming home? I have a fennel seed formula to cure red eyes, as well as a cold shower at a mates house, but am I going to be able to talk straight to my mom when she asks me a question? Appreciate any advice.

Cheers fellas!

2. The lower the better. Make sure you wait at least 15 minutes before you try another hit and you just don't seat idle. One of my first mistakes was "meh :-/ ain't working" and smoking almost two potent blunts and when it "just worked", I was baked and fucked up :D
    good luck

• Like Like x 1
  3. @Backtobasics95
    It's your mother.. Could you have a few beers and her not notice ?? No way in hell she's not going to know your high on something..
    I'd just be open and up front about it.. Tell her you want off the big pharma meds (vicodin of one or it's friends) as all the opiates have the same side effect of constipation..
    Cannabis doesn't act as a pain killer so much as it defocuses your mind off the fact it hurts.. You just don't care so much about it or so it works for me.. Depends on the pain and it's reasons too..
    As to amount you may not get high at all the first time or 3 then it'll hit like a ton of bricks and 1 toke will have you zoned..
    The high can last as little as 45 minutes to hours depending on strain, THC content and your personal reaction to it..
    Granny Storm Crow's List
    Grannys list of strains and uses is the best on the net..
    BNW

4. #4 dirtymike25, Jan 7, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2017
    If its your first time getting high you wont need much at all. One hit even would probably do it. Ive never used a vaporizer to get high but when i smoke it lasts about 3 hours. If youre using that red eye stuff and you shower i think you should be fine talking to your mom just try not to act like youre baked!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum
    First time trying it i would definitely stay over a friends though. Just so u have a feel of how u act