What will it take for for liberals to turn their backs on Obama?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Deleted member 472633, Aug 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #21 Tripace, Aug 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2012
    But, but, I thought that was why Bill Cosby was so popular back in the 80s, why didn't he run for President?:confused:

I mean, instead of free ponies, we could just have free Jello Pudding Pops for everyone!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ge5sPOKtA1g&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

2. Money pops out of the ground, if you plant a seed that provides needs.

Money can pop out of the imagination, if you create that which also provides needs, as well as wants.

As far as spending other peoples money, well, that's a very broad interpetation you're making, and can easily be proven false, if you just think just a little bit.

Do you believe the sun revolves around the earth?

3. #23 Sir Tokes Alot, Aug 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2012
    We need another revolutionary war, it's the only way to truly take this country back. I would gladly join in a revolution to get rid of the liberals for good. Liberals are my enemies and I hate them for who they are and what they have done to this country. I have never felt hate quite like this before. I would love to see all liberals be taken down. I can't wait til shit really hits the fan so all the liberals will be gone, without the government to feed and take care of them the liberals will become extinct fast.

4. Lol. No amount of thinking can prove false the fact that government redistributes wealth.

5. I think it would take Obama keeling over before liberals turned their back on him, then again even after he keeled over I think they'd still be kissing his ass lol

:bongin:

6. My, you are so full of love. :p :smoke:

7. lol i was 13 when that commercial came out... hated it

although i do love Bill Cosby !

8. I think you have some issues man...I mean, advocating a violent war to "get rid" (e.g. kill?) those with different ideologies than your's is, for a lack of better words, kind of fucked up.

Strange coming from the guy who was pleading in a recent post:

...only to make a post about starting a war to get rid of those with a different opinion than your's.

:rolleyes:

9. I respect their opinions, that doesn't change the fact that if obama gets elected we are fucked. I mean really fucked. I wish the people would just stand up and stop this. He NEEDS to be stopped. I believe this world would be a better place without liberals and it's about whats best for the country.

10. however they will never admit it

theres more people across the country than one would think that are sick of obama and his bullshit..

I really don't see him getting re-elected in November, you are right though, if he is re-elected we are really really fucked !

:bongin:

11. Opinion stops when it affects other people. When liberals use FORCE to impose their opinion, FORCE must be used to combat it. Yes violence can be bad, but violence can also be justified at times. One of these times is when violence is being placed on you, and you defend yourself, violently. And when a group of people say follow our opinion or get locked in a cage, you must violent oppose that action. And this doesn't only go for liberals. Conservatives too. And every other label people identify with.

12. Exactly, liberals are hurting others with their extreme views and polices. I feel that liberals are a threat to peace and liberty. Sometimes you gotta use force to stop evil views, opinions, and policies. The liberals are like the british were and we are like the colonists, we gotta fight for our freedom and liberty. The constitution must be protected. If we get rid of all liberals then we can start to take this country back.

13. I would change "liberals" to "oppressors and tyrants". There are a lot of conservatives and other political affiliations that are anti-freedom.

14. Yeah, I like how those liberals got us caught up in Iraq.
    Must have been the same liberals that started Ollie North on his path.
    Or the same ones that armed bin Laden.
    Oh what, what's that, all conservatives. :eek:

What about the ones taking out Planned Parenthood, after all that is going to result in more teen pregnancies and a worsening of women's health?
    :rolleyes: :smoke:

15. Planned Parenthood is a stupid program. It is YOUR decision to have sex, the government shouldn't have to pay you for being a slut, you can do that yourself. Condoms are free in almost all health centers, I'm not paying for some orange bimbo who gets gangbanged every other day because she wants the government to pay for her birth control.

16. Why do you think they are free? Who supplied them?

It is hardly about some slut being a slut. You should at least educate yourself a little before going against a program that you obviously know nothing about. :rolleyes: :smoke:

17. The funny thing is that he is right and you are wrong, so you obviously know nothing about planned parenthood. hahaha I love when people make themselves look silly. Anyway he is right, why should I have to pay for some ghetto sluts birth control????? Explain that to me please.

18. I don't think Obama is bad at all, sure he's not too great, but people act as if he's destroying the country and show no evidence besides "the national debt OMG AMERICA IS FILLING FORECLOSURE "

Or, Obama passed passed healthcare reform, he never mentioned that in his campaign, and our old health care system was perfect.

Or, Obama is starting wars all over the planet,

Is it obvious the Libya was political? Yes. Did he send troops to war? No

19. [quote name='"Sir Tokes Alot"']

The funny thing is that he is right and you are wrong, so you obviously know nothing about planned parenthood. hahaha I love when people make themselves look silly. Anyway he is right, why should I have to pay for some ghetto sluts birth control????? Explain that to me please.[/quote]

Breast cancer screenings are only for ghetto sluts? And don't you think a poor sluts baby would cost more in a lifetime of government assistance than just killing it? All you seem to care about is money

20. It is funded by the federal government, a large part of which comes from your taxes. There are private donors but the vast majority of funding comes from money collected via taxes, ie yours. Schools and private health centers provide free condoms because they buy them, they're not coming out of your pocket. People blasted Limbaugh for calling that girl who wanted the gov to pay for her birth control, but he does have a point. We don't spend money on providing heroin addicts with clean needles and injecting supplies, but private organizations do, this does not come out of your pocket. An abortion should not be free, this is something you got yourself into, and you need to pay for yourself. No one pays for junkies to get free heroin because they mug people, it's their decision so they need to pay for it themselves. Sex is something you have to take personal responsibility for, I'm not paying for a bunch of low income sluts who breed more criminals and welfare leeches.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.