What will it take for for liberals to turn their backs on Obama?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Deleted member 472633, Aug 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. We know that assasinating American citizens won't do it. They don't seem to care that Gitmo is still open, or that there are more drone strikes then ever before. Nor did they care that Obama lead the US into bombing yet another country (Libya). They don't even seem to realize that Obamacare is nothing like their vaunted Universal healthcare, but rather a clone of Romneycare in Massachussetts. Money grows on trees in the minds of liberals, so I won't even go into all of Obama's economic screw ups. Except to say OBAMA BAILED OUT THE BANKS AND THE AUTO INDUSTRY BUT NEVER BAILED YOU OUT! Isn't a liberal suppossed to care for the poor and hate the rich? Well Obama's bailing out the rich and screwing the poor. Well Obama wines and dines the rich and famous all the time at the whitehouse. He even has turned his back on OWS.

So what will it take? :confused:

2. China invading us because of the money we owe them?

3. I think pretty much everyone thinks he sucks but doesn't want to vote for a conservative or Ron Paul so my guess is it will take a better democrat

4. If the liberals refused to support Obama I'm sure the Democratic party would put forth another candidate but it seems they are just content to coast with Obama.

I hope this guy runs again.

[​IMG]

He is what Obama was sold as. I don't agree with him on economics but I would vote for him for one term because he would end the wars.

My dream Presidential race would be Paul vs. Kucinich, whoever wins the country wins.

5. While I disagree that Kucinich would be a win for america, I would still actually vote for him. Honesty and integrity go along way in my book, farther than rhetoric ever would.

6. [quote name='"flapflip"']China invading us because of the money we owe them?[/quote]

Lol China holds a small amount of US debt compared to others.

7. China is the largest foreign holder of US debt at $1+ trillion.

For the op. The "liberals" who vote for Obama aren't real liberals, just as the "conservatives" who vote for Romney aren't real conservatives. The Democratic and Republican parties are both rightist, authoritarian, fascist parties. No true liberalism exists anymore with either main party. Libertarians are now the only group still flying the flag of real liberalism.

8. I would defs agree. Should we blame the baby boomers then? Is the new generation that flocked to Obama any better. Are the majority of Americans always going to vote for a different side of the same coin?

9. You are assuming that liberals have logic and intelligence. When in actuality liberals are illogical, unintelligent, and lazy. They think money does pop out of thin air and don't mind spending other people's money. Liberals are parasites.

10. Libs are stuck in the "left-right paradigm" so I guess when Obama is out of office?

11. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4d_FvgQ1csE&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

They had a better democrat, I mean c'mon, free ponies for everyone!:D

What's not to like about him?:confused_2:

12. Yeah but, free fricking ponies! :hello::metal::yay:

13. Nothing. He's the lesser of two evils. We all know the most evil thing is not releasing your tax returns.

14. as long as he wears a (D) on his sleeve, they won't turn their backs on him.. most of these voters vote for the (D) and (R) and not much else.

15. They need another "black" guy that's good at "acting white".

16. The people are to blame, I agree. The price of liberty is eternal vigilance, and the people have failed to remain vigilant. I don't think the people will always vote that way, since in the past Americans truly believed in liberty, but I don't think any real change will occur until the current financial system falls apart and reveals the utter stupidity of fiat currencies, infinite debt accumulation, money printing, etc. Until the financial system collapses I don't foresee any big political shifts happening.

17. ^ When it does collapse they'll just blame Bush. :)

18. Possibly. It can only go 2 ways. Towards complete totalitarianism or towards freedom. I'm hoping and expecting freedom, but the other way may be just as likely.

19. Freedom will prevail eventually.

But with 1/2 of americans (148 million and growing) receiving part or all of their income through gov't checks there will be a great clamor for, and acceptance of, a gov't solution when the collapse happens.

Government assistance expands - Feb. 7, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.