What Were Your Thoughts The First Time You Smoked Marijuana?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by GrandpaJonRedSox, Jul 11, 2014.

1. I was 13 back in 1987 and I remember thinking "man this is great. I don't know how I am going to be able to afford this stuff because this stuff is so great I am going to want to be stoned all the time". And I was right I am now stoned all the time. My only income at the time was my paper route money and a $5 a week allowance from my dad. I got a job washing dishes a couple of months later so I would have money to buy weed.

2. I was like I hope i get high I hope i get high. because people always told me first couple time you wont, and it took e 4 tries to get high, i also though im only gunna do this once, lol

3. #3 Delightfully High, Jul 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2014
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA This is amazing. <<<<<<< My actual first thought the first time I got high.

4. Same thing I thought.

5. Was kinda hard to even formulate a thought the first time i was high 

6. #6 BudXtoker, Jul 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2014
    First time smoking: "am I high? Am I high? I think I'm high. I'm high. No I'm not. I hope my mom doesn't find out. I need to sober up. I'm not even high. Shit I'm baked. Oh fuck my moms here, act cool."

First time getting a real high: "fuuuuuuuuck I'm gone"

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. "im gonna do this alot....."

8. First time smoking, nothing. Second time, feeling a bit relaxed, bloody disappointed !

Third time .... Holy fuck. I'm floating. (actual quote, i remember that day like if it was yesterday, the years have flown by :smoke:

9. First time I smoked I didn't even know if I was high or not until my buddies and I got on our bikes and started cruising to the park. I looked over at my friend and than looked straight and than back again and felt like I was racing in a race car game or something it just felt so intense and than I knew I was actually high. We went into the woods just to chill and I was just looking around at everything thinking it looked like narnia which turned into a 10 minute conversation about how much it looked like narnia lol good times

10. First time I smoked it was with 3 of my best buds and it was all our first time. We all knew about the "first time you don't get high" possibility so we stocked the fuck up. Ended up buying around 2 Oz. combined, all pretty good quality weed. We start toking and the possibility turns into a reality, we're not feeling it man. So we're all sitting in the tent baking, keeping tally of how many bowls we do before it kicks in. We end up going through seven "normal sized" bowls before we start feeling anything. Only three bowls later me and my buds are all chopped as fuck. From there on the night starts getting foggy. But in the morning I wake up to see blue skies and of course start wondering what the hell is going on only to realize that I'm laying on the roof of a freaking combine. My other bud is laying on the hood, the other on a tire and the other in a bucket of a backhoe. After we realize we're on a farmer's property we got the heck out of there and made the half hour trek back to the tent. As soon as we get back to the tent I immediately see the tally board and count all of them (each tally representing a bowl) and realize we smoked twenty-five freaking bowls and not a spec of weed left. Easily the most weed I've smoked in a day haha.

11. #11 aToker, Jul 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2014
    The first time I was told to suck and have my friend light it, but I was so scared that I didn't suck and pretended too lol.

Then after 5 attempts I went to the mall with some friends, I was 13 years old. We found a spot and I put some weed in a little pipe I took from my sister lol, my friend was scared so I ended up smoking it all. But let me tell you this, I felt like I was in a dream, literally. I felt as if I could just close my eyes and be in complete peace.. it was fucking awesome. 

12. I was like

[​IMG]

13. The very first time, I was like "really? All my friends do this why?" 
    It took at least a couple of tries (I'm a slow learner) before anything really took, and it took being hotboxed. Then came the glorious night where my best friends at the time had a super small party where we smoked until I was strobing. 

14. something along the lines of "wtf? i knew it! they lied! this is great! this shouldn't be illegal!!"

20 years later, here we are.

15. [SUB]Oh man. I was what 15? I had a friend who had a cousin who was 22 and was a drug dealer. My friend didn't even smoke. But the third friend wanted to. So we both threw 10 and we chilled with his cosin. He was a cool guy. But we went to park afterwards. Oh my, it was terrible. I had tunnel vision, walking felt like jello. I don't know it was strong, you could smell the gram from like 7ft away[/SUB]

16. I was 38 when I first started. My teenage son introduced it to me. My first thoughts were, "This is amazing...." followed by "I am an idiot, I have wasted most of my adult life not getting stoned".

17. #17 smokinokie, Jul 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2014
    This shit ain't workin....

18. the first I didn't like it, it made me want to throw up, I don't remember if I was drinking, but I slept over at my friends with people I didn't know besides one and  was 16, I know,wa wa wa poor baby but the next time was like 20 and that was amazing, funny haven't stopped since, am 31 now

19. #19 Tokesmith, Jul 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2014
    First time being high I was 12 was with my older sister and her friends. After the session I went inside and was waiting for it. I thought at first that maybe this was how being high felt like and this isn't even cool. But when it hit me like 15 min later I was stonedddd. I told my friend who didn't smoke that I felt really tall. Then he said "because your high". Then we laughed so hard lol.

"I'm to drunk, to taste this chicken" -Talladega nights

20. First time I got high was when I was 23. It was me and my girlfriend at the time sitting in a hotel room bay window on the Atlantic City boardwalk. She rolled up and i stared at her thinking about how it feel to be high. She lit it and took a couple of puffs. She passed it to me and i took some too. At first nothing was really happening. So my girl left through room to use the restroom.

Before she left she told me that i didn't have to stop because she was leaving, so i began smoking on my own. 3 hits later........

I was High as a kite. My vision when black n white like some old movie. I look out the bay window and was felling like a BOSS.

My g8rl came back and i saw her in her panties and was feeling like the man.
    We sat and she talked my head off about her childhood nosalgia.
    10 min later i just busted out laughing and then she did too n we where both dying. Lol

At the end i told her i was laughing at the fact that she liked to sit on her granny lap while eating bbq sause and rice! !!! Wtf lol.
    Crazy ass shit

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app