What were you in High School?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Ilovejane, Dec 8, 2011.

1. #1 Ilovejane, Dec 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2011
    Remember the good times? No worries, no job, no asshole boss, having to be stealthy when toking. What were you in High School? I was the kinda smart kid but obsessed with videos games cause smoking weed and videos is the best and still is fun. All i did was smoke and play Counter Strike Source with my friends chill all day. I was a gamer and got decent grades, what were you blades like in High School?

2. Mediocre-Decent Grades
    Didn't talk to all the girls I wanted
    had a few close friends
    difficult not to stay alone during lunch sometimes

basically fucking hated high school.. college is the same. xept i drive now and work?? soo idk same shit lonely as fuck, toke up everyday.. talk to some random bitch that's not feeling me..

it's all good tho.. I've got my plans :devious:

3. #3 ytfghmjb, Dec 8, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2011
    I was the badass kid that shot tweety's (rubberband bullets) at kids all the time, hacked the computers, smoked weed everyday, skipped class/lunch to fuck girls in my car, ziptied people's backpacks to stationary objects, fight a lot for little to no reason, set fires for entertainment, suspended all the time, bunch of fun stuff like that. along with many things i can't even discuss here.

still made it to a decent college even though i'm failing 50% of classes right now

dont be like me!!!

4. #4 Cali Smokes, Dec 8, 2011
    Fucking sucked I was torn between the popular kids and the nerds man, I hung out with everyone and had to listen to them talk shit about eachother all day long. but during lunch I usually just chilled with the stoner group/people ive known and we'd leave everyday at lunch to my pad and toke up. head back to 6th and 7th period blown mornings too. Id say I was stoned evryday of my senior year including gradution and walking down the isle. I got an award that Im still pretty proud of today for being most help/nicest guy on campus and half the ppls never even knew I was smoked out 24/7. My grades were just enough to pass I mean Im a smart guy but damn I just didnt really care about my grades wasnt really learning anything new either so I just got As on test and never turned in homework haha pissed my teachers of a good one because my homework grade would be 0% but the quizes and test came out to 100% with usually got me a B- in all my classes

I had my good times and REALLY FUCKING BAD TIMES but in the end I came out with my cock in this grils mouth that I had a crush on for like a year so WINNING !!!!

5. I played varsity(Track, Football(punting), Soccer) sports since a freshman, national honors society, involved in clubs, same girlfriend the entire time, did not total a car, did not get caught with drugs/busted drinking... pretty much paid attention and school and got it done.

6. Good student. Skater. Avid hockey player. Not much has changed actually.

7. I was an ROTC kid who crossed barriers, I hung out with different cliques, although I fought alot...I was mostly chill. Smoked alot, skipped alot...

Eh

8. i loved this bit....:smoke:

9. #9 Herb Pheonix, Dec 8, 2011
    C, D student.

I was.. A fun energetic kid 9th grade but oddly hung with the Emos but wore.. Brightly colored shit lol

Got expelled second semester sophomore year for drinking (off campus incident, Zero tolerance rule though)

Oh ya. It was my first time drinking lol

I was first introduced to weed while I was at my transfer school. Began smoking HEAVILY (Daily) first semester junior year.. It was right about this time I had a serious change in friends..

I began chillin with the "druggies" I'd suppose...

Became known as the dude who knew his shit about weed (THANK YOU GC!) and does a lot of pyschadelics.

Did acid 19 times between my junior and senior year...

First semester I was doing a lot of Lucy..

Second semester I woke up and quit doing all drugs except weed.

And yea..

So I'd say..

Crazy hyper kid - kid who hung with Emos - kid who hangs with the weird dudes - stoner - druggy - partier - Chill Stoner Guy (which is where I'm at now :)

10. oh and i was a basketball jock in highschool...flunked pretty much every class possible, had to repeat my final year...i was pretty popular tho...:smoke:

11. Mediocore grades (didn't apply myself)
    One of the biggest stoners in my school (partly because of the way I look, long hair ect.)
    Chill with almost everyone
    The very open atheist that voiced my opinion often
    Mostly the quiet kid that never usually talked
    Always talked about quantum physics, and other mind blowing shit

12. -Stoner
    -Funny one
    -One that knew waay too much politics (I owned so many people in class debates that underestimated me)

-Also never got in a single fight in my whole time in highschool+middleschool, nobody had a reason to dislike me and I wasn't an asshole to anyone.

But it wasn't as great as it might sound. I basically suffered from depression and nobody knew, kind of locked that shit up. While I would be funny and make everyone have a good time deep down sometimes I would think "fuck, nobody knows what I am actually like alone".

13. M.I.A.
    i used to do all my misbehaving/hell raising then disappear completely like some straight green beret seal 75th regime kaiser type shit then return like 3 days later and all was forgotten

14. I was a band geek in high school. Which I really enjoyed. 1st chair percussion. got to do all the drum solos, set time for the marching band. Got in really good with the teacher so if I ever wanted to be late to class I could just have him write me a pass. Got B's and A's was 100% positive at the time that weed killed and made you go crazy. I didnt even imagine smoking weed until I met a really hot and really nice girl my freshman year of college. When she told me she smoked I couldn't believe it. I ended up giving it a try, and well, the rest is history

15. You sound like everyone of my friends, especially the physics part- definitely a passion of mine as well. Denver area by chance? Just going off the mile high thing...

16. I live near the Denver area, within 100 miles give or take :p I like to keep it kind of secret. :D

But thanks man. You live near the Denver area?:wave:

17. I was friends with any type of person. Nerds stoner most of my friends were stoners though until I dated this girl who smoked but didn't want me too..weird I know. Lol but I was the soccer captain my senior year and was also in band. I kinda hated school though bcs most the ppl there we're big mouths who dwelled on drama. That's why I stopped giving a shit after the 10th grade

18. straight A's
    popular but not liked by all dudes due to jealousy (drama)
    stayed out of others way, others stayed out of my way
    friendly with the girls
    i was all about school M-F but i tore it up on the weekends

19. I was the undercover stoner chick. I smoked weed but maintained a straight edge facade with the vast majority of the student body, and all of the faculty.
    Because my hometown is pretty damn right wing, Christian, upper middle class, and white, I was also known and recognized as the liberal girl. I preached tolerance, acceptance, and diversity and was ridiculed pretty severely for it.
    Had a reputation as a hippie chick as well.
    I definitely had a unique style, didn't care what people thought of my clothes and accessories, I prided myself on being funky yet still classy.
    Squeaky clean reputation, president of three clubs, member of countless others.
    I took honors and AP classes. I was a Choir geek, English freak, and I excelled at Spanish as well.
    Pretty good grades.
    I had a few really close friends, and besides that I got along with literally everybody in my class. I could have sat at any table in the lunch room and had at least one person who would accept me there and speak with me.
    I often advocated/stood up for the kids considered dorky or weird, which earned me points with both the outcasts and the converted popular folks.
    I was also voted "most likely to win the Nobel peace prize" by my senior class :D
    Best part of high school was meeting my high school sweetheart, though. We started dating in august 2006, the beginning of our senior year, and have been on and off, but mostly on, since then :) about 5.5 years.

So yea, I wasn't at all the most popular chick in school, but I was a far ways away from the bottom of the totem pole as well. By the end of my high school career, I would say I was known by most of my graduating class.

...I kinda miss it, but mostly I am so damn glad it's over.

20. #20 chronicman00, Dec 8, 2011
    played football for the first half, sold drugs and partied for the second.

im not gonna lie i was fucking dope and i had a real good time, my teachers loved me i could do what ever i wanted and not get in trouble, they never marked me late or absent n things like that. there was even one teacher i knew that would hold my drugs if needed! i was never part of a set 'clique' so i think thats why i made so many friends as i got around and made connections in all of the groups. the girls came at ease, since i had money, friends, and one of the cooler cars in my senior class. i remember having girls meet me at my car during lunch and we would just fuck around in my backseat hahaha and since we had 1 hr off campus lunch we would go get high as fuck at each others houses n come back.

during sophomore year, i got this real cool english teacher for my 5th period after lunch. well i got really fuckin down with this dude and proceeded to be his 5th period teacher assistant for the rest of high school. that was probably the most privileged T.A. position in the whole school. he used to let me go on smoke breaks, id be like "yo im about to roll a fat blunt in my car and smoke with this bitch ill be back" and he would be like "dont forget to toss the roach" :hello:
    its like i got a guaranteed A in there for two years for just smoking and fucking around
    he was the shit, he used to tour n have rap shows back in the day..he even opened for hieroglyphics..used to tell me stories about runnin from the cops and almost gettin shot n shit like that lol cool ass dude im about to smoke with him next week lol