Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What were u like in Skool?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by weedboss, May 12, 2003.

?

What were You like in Skool?

1. Class Clown

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Rude Bwoy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Stud

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Gheek

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Dark Person

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Loner

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Sporty

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. i was high in school..............

2. well...no, not so much of gobs and gobs, but more like feminine ejaculation fluids...

3. I sorta get a logn with different people in all the cliques. Of course all the stoners and shroom heads. Also a good percent of the brains/nerds/geeks/smart kids section. I also was friends with a good percent of the "popular and fashinable kids" too cause a few played soccer with me. The jocks cause i played soccer and was friends with most of the football team. thats all i can think of. ooo! and the skaters too. and the rockers...metalheads....im gonna stop now

:StilL PrettY BlazeD:

4. and your av is unnerving

5. well, me in highschool. lol. i was, let's see, what would u call me lol. i was a cheerleader, in track, a peace punk, grass smokin, hip chick that left everyone confused lol. i showed up at school but rarely made it to class. i'd show up for the tests and thats it. well except for art class. that one i loved. and christian ethics. i liked that class too. it helped that my teacher was hot and would ask if i could come over and babysit his kids lol. yeah okay that's a dif story. i didn't date much really, it just wasn't my thing. i got asked out alot and would go out, but i never really stuck with one guy. and no i was not a slut. i had many diff groups of friends. the preps, the jocks, the punks, the skaters, ones i danced with. i had lots of friends.oo yeah i used to be a skate betty too. lol. i was all of these into one. i got along with everyone and no one seemed to mind who i was. or i didn't care. i'd show up for cheerleading or dancing or track and they didn't care i was a punk. i'd go see my punk friends and they didn't care i was into cheerleading and dancing or things that they normally weren't into. i was who i was. but man did i have fun in highschool. aaahhh the good ole days;)

6. Well back in high school i had a lot of emotional problems so i guess i fit in with the "loner" catagory.
    I didn't hangout much with anyone and i was depressed a lot.
    I now realize that if i would have just chilled out and smoked some pot i would have a lot more friends then and now, including bud hook ups. oh well, live and learn i guess.

7. You were very fortunate, DaisyDuked, that you had friends who did understand that it's all right to be yourself. A lot of teeny-boppers wouldn't even think that way. Consider yourself lucky that your school was open-minded. The HS I went to in Chicago, you get started in whatever clique you choose & you're pretty much a lifer. But don't get me wrong, it was a real cool school. 5600 students in 2 separate campuses. Lotsa students! Plus this was 1968-72. :hippie:

8. yeah i guess so eh! most of em i 'm still really close with. maybe they didn't agree with my ways but kept it to themselves. i'm sure they said something sometime lol. we're talkin aboot chicks here lol. but i don't care, and never really did. i am who i am.

9. That's the same way I feel, except I was in HS 32 yrs ago, so I really don't give a shit what those ancient fuckers think. Man, we graduated HS in 1972...those people must be older than dirt now. Good thing I never aged. I'm still only 50, so I have plenty of stoned years ahead of me. :hippie:

10. lmao!!! ancient, ur not ancient. u don't start hitting ancient till ur like 70 or so in my books! my bday is tomorrow, 31 i am, and i have tons of years to enjoy the herb;)!

11. Thank you for that nice compliment, Daisy, & a very Happy Birthday to you!!
    Yeah, you're right...you're really only as old as you feel. And I still feel like I'm 25. My 1 thing I've had to quit was alcohol. What a terrible drug that is! I realized it was time to quit when the hangovers were lasting longer than the booze-buzz. Been 7 yrs now & I feel much better not drinking. My only thing now is weed & I'm prescribed Xanax for my nerves & Methadone for chronic back pain, due to a work-related injury. Thank goodness I did it at work, since now all medical is paid for & I get a paycheck every week for the rest of my life. So I figure I can deal with it.

Have a nice birthday & wishing you many more healthy & happy ones ahead!! :hippie:

12. aahhh thnx! hey good for u for quiting drinking! that shit will kill ya! my hubs is goin through that now. he's been doing really good. so far. sigh. this is his last chance. so he better make it! anyways take care and Happy Birthday to me;)

13. your an idiot its not the weed i have been smoken for 10 years i just geaduated collage im 20 and graduated high school in 2 years come on get your life togeather maybe you need to smoke more

Attached Files:

14. Just who the hell are you calling an idiot? Not me or this young lady. I've been smoking weed since before you were born, sonny.

15. I was just... strange... really strange... but funny.

16. i was gothic when i was in school... thats really weird to think about now, because now im the complete oppiste. Must be all that weed im smoking makin me a hippy!

17. I was the trouble maker/class clown. I was the one that was always in the office for doing something really stupid. you know things like mooning the princable, gluing condoms the the teachers car, having a teachers car towed things like that.
    I knew the princeables office better than he did

18. Hahaha....sounds like my time in HS. I see you're in NC....me too. I didn't go to school here, as I didn't move here until age 30. Did childhood in Chicago.

19. I didnt go to HS here either. I just moved out here a few weeks ago. I have lived in utah for most of my life. I am going to start going to ECU though